This Shrink Bands market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Shrink Bands market.
Global Shrink Bands - Market Overview:
Shrink bands are one of the sturdiest and ideal labels for goods that are exposed to friction and severe humidity. Shrink bands is an irreplaceable packaging solution which is especially used on caps & closures for packaging of beverages. Shrink bands doesn’t have an adhesive which would help the caps to be reused. Shrink bands can be used on various types of caps & closures such as screw caps, snap on caps, push on caps, twist-off lug closures, and thermoformed lids, flip top caps, metal crown caps, etc. Shrink bands are mainly used for packaging of products in various applications such as dairy products, fruit beverages, bottled water, energy drinks, carbonated drinks, alcoholic beverages, pharmaceutical syrups, personal care & cosmetics, etc. In recent few years, manufacturers are looking for more aesthetic and tamper evident packaging solutions. As a result of this, the demand for shrink bands is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period 2017 – 2025.
Global Shrink Bands - Market Dynamics:
Global shrink bands market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period due to increase in the demand for beverage packaging. Shrink bands are one of the most cost effective tamper evident solutions available in the market. They can be applied manually on the caps neck or cover of container and can be sealed by using heat gun for shrinking. Manufacturers of such type of consumable products are looking for providing shrink bands to consumers which are cost effective with good tamper evident properties. In addition, shrink bands manufacturers are trying to provide light weight and biodegradable packaging solutions which are nowadays in traction. Furthermore, manufacturers are also using shrink bands for advertisement of the brand for which the product is being made. Moreover, due to strict norms or regulations related to the usage of plastic in packaging is hampering the market for shrink bands to a certain extend.
Global Shrink Bands Market – Regional Overview:
The global shrink bands market can be divided into seven major regions which are as follows -
- North America
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
The market of shrink bands in North America region is expected to dominate during the forecast period 2017-2025. This market for shrink bands is then followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe as second and third most favourable market. The Middle East & Africa and Latin America region are also anticipated to witness substantial growth due to the need for shrink bands for beverage packaging on a large extent in these regions.
Global Shrink Bands Market – Key players:
Few of the key players in the shrink bands market are CCL Industries Inc, Klockner Pentaplast, Consolidated Label Co., Aaron Packaging, Inc., Ameri-Seal, Inc., Traco Manufacturing Inc., Kaufman Container Company, Navkar Plastipack Private Limited, Simida Packaging Co., Ltd., Zhongbao Color Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd., Impact Sleeves, etc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Shrink Bands Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Shrink Bands - Market Segmentation:
The global shrink bands market can be segmented by material type, product type, and by application.
On the basis of material type, the global shrink bands market is segmented into -
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Oriented Polystyrene (OPS)
- Poly Lactic Acid (PLA)
- Polyethylene (PE)
On the basis of product type, the global shrink bands market is segmented into -
- Neck Bands
- Roll Stock
- Wrap Preforms
- Combo Bands
- Printed Bands
On the basis of application, the global shrink bands market is segmented into -
- Dairy Products
- Fruit Beverages
- Bottled Water
- Energy Drinks
- Carbonated Drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pharmaceutical Syrups
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Shrink Bands Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Shrink Bands Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Shrink Bands Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Shrink Bands Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)