This Polyurethane Adhesives market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Polyurethane Adhesives market.
Polyurethane Adhesives Market – Overview
Polyurethane is a polymer composed of units of organic chains, formed by the reaction of isocyanate and a polyol. Polyurethane is sticky in nature and used as an adhesive due to its property of sealant and high -quality bedding materials. The polyurethane adhesive is considered as strongest adhesive and sealant due to its moisture curing and multiple component system with different elongation under loads and thermal coefficient of expansion. The polyurethane adhesives can be customized as per the requirement of the industry. The increasing demand of the polyurethane adhesive for market specific applications such as sealing, roofing, tiling, aerospace laminating, flexible packaging and automotive production lead to the significant growth of the global polyurethane adhesive market over the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The global polyurethane adhesive market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period. The demand of polyurethane adhesive is increasing due to its use in building and construction as the adhesives bond many types of substrates such as glass, plastic, wood, concrete etc. Moreover, the customization and availability of polyurethane adhesive in the multiple component system along with the optical clarity, durability, elongation, high/low temperature serviceability, electric insulation and rapid fixturing leads to its use in various industries such as automotive, footwear, packaging, electrical and furniture, resulting in the growth of the global polyurethane adhesive market.
However, the price of the polyurethane adhesive as compared to other adhesives is the major concern which may restrain the growth of the global polyurethane adhesive market.
Polyurethane Adhesives Market – Segmentation
The global polyurethane adhesive market is segmented on the basis of technology, type and application.
Polyurethane Adhesives Market – Region Wise Outlook
The global polyurethane adhesive market is segmented into the seven regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). The North America region has accounted to the leading market share in the global polyurethane adhesive market due to major applications of the polyurethane adhesive in the industries such as building and construction, automotive and transportation. Western Europe has also contributed a significant market share in the global polyurethane adhesive market. APEJ region is expected to register the significant growth in the global polyurethane market during the forecast period due to increasing demand of polyurethane adhesives from various industries such as construction, automotive and furniture. Japan and Eastern Europe also contribute a descent growth to the global polyurethane adhesive market. The MEA and Latin America are expected to anticipate the descent growth to the global polyurethane adhesive market during the forecast period. Overall, the global polyurethane adhesive market is expected to register a significant growth rate over the forecast period 2016 to 2026.
Polyurethane Adhesives Market – Key Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Polyurethane Adhesives Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of Type, the global polyurethane adhesive market is segmented into:
- Thermoset polyurethane adhesives
- Thermoplastic polyurethane adhesives
On the basis of Technology, the global polyurethane adhesive market is segmented into:
On the basis of Application, the global polyurethane adhesive market is segmented into:
- Automotive & transportation
- Furniture & woodwork
- Building & construction
- Electrical & electronics
The some of the key players of the global polyurethane adhesive market are as follows:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Arkema S.A.
- B. Fuller
- Scott Bader Company Ltd.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Ashland Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Sika AG
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Polyurethane Adhesives Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Polyurethane Adhesives Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Polyurethane Adhesives Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Polyurethane Adhesives Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.