This Powder Coating Guns market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Powder Coating Guns market.
Powder Coating Guns Market: Introduction
Powder coating guns are employed in dry powder coating application. The working principle of powder coating guns is based on the attraction of opposite electric charges (positive and negative). In the powder coating guns, the powder coating particles are charged negatively and the surface which is to be coated is positively charged and through this complex metal components can be powder coated evenly with excellent adhesion. Powder coatings do not require a solvent to keep the filler and binder parts in liquid suspension form. The powder may be a thermoset or a thermoplastic polymer. Since powder-based coating does not have a liquid carrier, it can create thicker coatings than conventional solvent-borne coatings and does not sag. The powder-based coating emits low VOC since there is evaporation of carrier fluid during the coating process.
There are mainly two types of powder coating guns on the basis of the application process of powder coating namely Corona Powder Coating Guns and Tribo Powder Coating Guns. Tribo Powder Coating Guns charge the powder by triboelectric friction. Where the Corona style powder coating guns charge the powder coating as the powder leaves the nozzle and passes through an electric field that is created by an electrode that's part of a corona powder coating gun.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Powder Coating Guns Market: Dynamics
The global automotive, electrical equipment manufacturing industry has been a major employer of powder coating guns. During the past few years, the manufacturing industry has witnessed a healthy surge globally. The powder coating guns market has witnessed strong growth over the years due to the broadly regulated paints and coating market around the globe. Breakneck expansion of Powder Coating Guns in order to serve the rising demand owing to growing end-use industry coupled with increasing investments by governments of all regions in energy sectors will boost the business landscape of Powder Coating Guns.
The Powder Coating Guns market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR and it is primarily driven by the increasing demand for automobile, consumer electronics, furniture and rising need for protective and low friction coating in various verticals such as aerospace and shipbuilding industry. Also, the regulatory restriction imposed on solvent-based coating is also expected to impact the powder coating market positively, in turn, boosting the powder coating guns market over the forecast period.
However, factors such as low general awareness can restrain the growth of the powder coating guns market over the forecast period. However, the ongoing trend to use new technology device for batter results will contribute towards the growth of the demand for powder coating guns market, during the forecast period.
Powder Coating Guns Market: Regional Outlook
The global powder coating guns market is segmented into the following regions -North America, Latin America, Europe, South East Asia-Pacific, China, Japan, India and the Middle East and Africa. The Asia Pacific is expected to hold a major share in the powder coating guns market. Asia Pacific is followed by Europe and North America owing to the presence of prominent OEM manufacturer in this region. China and Europe and North America market are expected to contribute to more than half of the global Powder Coating Guns Market and behold it even in the forecast period. The Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market in the Powder Coating Guns market owing to ongoing robust industrialization in the region. Rest of the world is estimated to account for a relatively small share of the Powder Coating Guns market.
Powder Coating Guns Market: Market Participants
Some of the market participants operating across the value chain of the global Powder Coating Guns market are:
- WAGNER SYSTEMS INC.
- Gema Switzerland GmbH
- Nordson Corporation
- Mitsuba Systems India Private Limited
- The Eastwood Company
- Statfield Equipments Pvt. Ltd.
- SAMES KREMLIN
- Wagner GmbH
- MS Oberflächentechnik AG
- Asahi Sunac Corporation
- Koryo Coating Machine Industrial Co. Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Powder Coating Guns Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Powder Coating Guns Market: Segmentation
Based on the Process of coating, the Powder Coating Guns market can be segmented as follows:
- Corona Powder Coating Guns
- Tribo Powder Coating Guns
Based on the type, the Powder Coating Guns market can be segmented as follows:
- Craftsman Gun
- Wagner Sprint X
- Harbor Freight
- Gema Optiflex 2
- Nordson Encore XT
- Eastwood Gun
- Hotcoat Dual Voltage
Based on the Sales Channel, the Powder Coating Guns market can be segmented as follows:
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- Online Sales
Based on the application, the Powder Coating Guns market can be segmented as follows:
- Consumer goods
- General industries
- Others (Aerospace, Marine)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Powder Coating Guns Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Powder Coating Guns Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Powder Coating Guns Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Powder Coating Guns Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.