This Pre Clinical Imaging System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pre Clinical Imaging System market.
Imaging Science is a developing field that effects different biomedical research area, for example, oncology, neurology, cardiology, immunology and infection diseases. Pre-clinical imaging systems helps in the monitoring and visualization of animals with respect to cells, tissues, organ, physiological changes and environmental changes taking place inside the animal body. The utilization of small animal models in preclinical studies is a major cornerstone for research and development techniques also pre-clinical imaging technique is filling the gap between the discoveries at molecular level and clinical trials level. The imaging systems that are non-invasive and in vivo have become very important in research area. The most suitable systems for small animal in vivo imaging application are based on nuclear imaging techniques, optical imaging, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound imaging and computed tomography. Growth of pre-clinical imaging system market is driven by recent advances in pre-clinical imaging system which includes, multi-modality imaging systems which combines more than one imaging principle for better results for example, PET+CT, SPECT+CT combined imaging systems. Also, increased use of small animal research specific imaging systems like, Micro-CT, Micro-MRI, Micro-PET, Micro-SPECT etc. are increasing use of pre-clinical imaging systems in drug development studies, pre-phase-I studies and target identification studies.
Pre-clinical Imaging System Market: Drivers and Restraints
The global pre-clinical imaging system market is showing immense growth since the most recent couple of years and this trend is relied upon to proceed in the upcoming years. The global pre-clinical imaging system market is driven by increasing prevalence of different diseases, rising number of pre-clinical imaging systems in in vivo research along with increasing investments by CRO, pharmaceutical industries & biotechnology industries. Also, recent advances in pre-clinical imaging system are increasing use of pre-clinical imaging systems in research field. However, inadequate reimbursement scenario and stringent regulatory impositions may restrict the growth of pre-clinical imaging system market in forecast period.
Pre-clinical Imaging System Market: Overview
Based on imaging systems segment, multimodal imaging system segment is expected to dominate the pre-clinical imaging system as this is the new innovation in the market which reducing the time and cost of research with improvement in detection level as compared to standalone imaging systems. Based on reagents segment, MRI reagents and CT reagents together are expected to command the larger share in the global pre-clinical imaging system market due to extensive applications of CT imaging system and MRI imaging system in the research field. Based on end user segment, CROs are expected to dominate the global pre-clinical imaging system market in future due to rising number of CROs and increasing investments by CROs in research field.
Pre-clinical Imaging System Market: Regional Overview
Depending on geographic region, pre-clinical imaging system market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominates the global pre-clinical imaging system market owing to heavy investments in research and development, highly developed research infrastructure, adoption of advanced technologies and favorable reimbursement policies. On other hand, Asia-Pacific pre-clinical imaging system market is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period of 2016-2026 with double digit CAGR index. The growth is driven by ease availability of resources and allocation of funds by government for R&D purpose.
Pre-clinical Imaging System Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global pre-clinical imaging system market are Bioscan Inc., Bruker, PerkinElmer Inc. PerkinElmer Inc., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Aspect Imaging, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., MR Solutions, LI-COR, Inc., TriFoil Imaging.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type of product and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pre Clinical Imaging System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Pre-clinical Imaging System Market: Segmentation
The global pre-clinical imaging system market has been classified on the basis of imaging systems, reagent, application and end user.
Based on imaging systems, the global pre-clinical imaging system market is divided into following
- Standalone Imaging System
- Optical Imaging
- Ultrasonic Imaging
- Multimodal Imaging System
Based on reagent, the global pre-clinical imaging system market is divided into following:
- MRI Contrasting Reagents
- CT Contrast Reagents
- Ultrasound Contrast Reagents
- Nuclear Imaging Agents
- Optical Imaging Agents
Based on application, the global pre-clinical imaging system market is divided into following:
- Bio-distribution Studies
- Longitudinal Studies
Based on end user, the global pre-clinical imaging system market is divided into following:
- Clinical Research Organization (CRO)
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Biotechnology Industries
- Government and Private Research Institutes
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Pre Clinical Imaging System Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Pre Clinical Imaging System Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Pre Clinical Imaging System Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Pre Clinical Imaging System Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)