This Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether market.
Propylene glycol methyl ether, also known as 1-methoxy-2-propanol, is a colorless organic chemical compound. Generally, Propylene glycol methyl ether is medium boiling glycol ether that is categorized under P-series glycol ether group. This compound is produced by the reaction between propylene oxide and methanol which is carried out in presence catalyst. Propylene glycol methyl ether are used prevalently as an organic solvent in commercial as well as industrial applications such as printing ink, chemical, agricultural, and automotive, among others. The physico-chemical properties of Propylene glycol methyl ether such as excellent solvent activity, high dilution ratio, medium evaporation rate, and readily biodegradable nature, among other owing to which it appears as suitable alternative for petroleum based solvents. Thereby, it leads to increase in demand for Propylene glycol methyl ether in several industries such as chemical, automotive and paint & coating is increased in order to support sustainability development
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Across the globe, shifting preference towards the use of biodegradable, sustainable and low VoC content paints & coating products in several end use industries such as automotive, printing ink, and Fabrication industry, among other owing to which demand for ecofriendly solvents is increased over the recent past. This rise in demand for ecofriendly solvent is major driving factor for the propylene glycol methyl ether market. Further, increasing demand for derivative products such as propylene glycol methyl ether acetate from several industries such as electronics, chemical and printing ink, among other that help to drive the market. Further, upsurge in demand for industrial, commercial, and household cleaners wherein propylene glycol methyl ether are prevalently used in formulation that in turn drive the market. Apart from this, fluctuating raw material prices may hamper the growth of propylene glycol methyl ether market. Moreover, significant growth of automotive industry coupled with increasing vehicle parc in developing region will in turn lead to drive the propylene glycol methyl ether market.
Over the recent past, there has been a significant growth in demand for the propylene glycol methyl ether in developed region especially in EU-5 Countries. In terms of production and consumption, Europe accounts significant share of the global market. This is mainly attributed to raising demand for ecofriendly and bio-based chemicals from several end use industries coupled with stringent government regulation and policies in Europe to promote sustainability development. Moreover, Europe followed by North America, dominates the global propylene glycol methyl ether market and are expected to register steady growth over the forecast period. Moreover, in Asia pacific region, manufacturers are focusing on expansion of production facility in order to cater raising demand for propylene glycol methyl etherand to enhance their footprint in the global market. In terms of production capacity and consumption, China is expected to dominate the global market by the end of initial phase of forecast period. Moreover, China, Taiwan and South Korea are expected to dominate the APAC propylene glycol methyl ethermarket owing to significant demand from electronic and semiconductor industry in these countries. It is expected that China propylene glycol methyl ether market will register healthy growth over the forecast period. Further, Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to register steady growth over the forecast period
Some of the key player identified across the value chain of Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether market are;
- BASF SE
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Manali Petrochemicals Limited
- Jiangsu Dynamic Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Ruijia New Material Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Hualun Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Chang Chun Group, among others
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Market Segmentation:
Based on product type, global Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether market is segmented into;
- PM (Propylene Glycol Mono Methyl Ether)
- DPM (Dipropylene Glycol Mono Methyl Ether)
- TPM (Tripropylene Glycol Mono Methyl Ether)
Based on application, global Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether market is segmented into;
- Chemical intermediate
- Coalescing agent
- TFT-LCD Manufacturing
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint