This E Series Glycol Ether market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving E Series Glycol Ether market.
Glycol ethers form family of solvents based on alkyl ethers of propylene glycol or ethylene glycol. E-series glycol ether is made from ethylene oxide as a raw material and hence called as e-series. On attachment of repetitive units of ethylene oxide group’s e-series can have mono, di, and tri-ethylene glycol ethers. E-series glycol ether are characterised by their strong compatibility with water and also with various organic solvents. The other important properties of e-series glycol ether includes low volatility, solvent strength, and ability to act as coupling agents promoting the miscibility of organic and aqueous phases. E-series glycol ether find wide applications in cleaning, pharmaceutical, personal care and cosmetic, act as plasticizer in plastic resins and solvents in paints etc. The high molecular weight e-series glycol ether are commonly used as fluids in hydraulic brakes. The global e-series glycol ether market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period with increasing use of e-series glycol ether in various industries.
Global E-series Glycol Ether Market: Drivers and Restraints:
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
However, the low molecular weight e-series glycol ether (ethylene glycol ethyl ether (EGEE), ethylene glycol methyl ether (EGME), possess health hazards to humans and also to animals due to its toxicity. Besides, European Union and Canada has adopted regulations in limiting its use in consumer goods. These factors might restrain the growth of global e-series glycol ether market.
Global E-series Glycol Ether Market: Segmentation
Global E-series Glycol Ether Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global e-series glycol ether market is divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). In terms of consumption APEJ holds major share in the global e-series glycol ether market followed by North America and Western Europe. In APAC, China is expanding at a double CAGR growth due vast adoption e-series glycol ether in various applications. Japan is anticipated to expand significantly whereas Latin America and MEA are expected show moderate growth during the forecast period.
Global E-series Glycol Ether Market: Key Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key E Series Glycol Ether Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of glycol ether type, e-series glycol ether market is segmented into:-
- EGBE (Ethylene Glycol Butyl Ether)
- EGPE (Ethylene Glycol Propyl Ether)
- EGBEA (Ethylene Glycol Butyl Ether Acetate)
On the basis of molecular weight, e-series glycol ether market is segmented into:-
- Low molecular weight e-series glycol ether
- High molecular weight e-series glycol ether
On the basis of application, e-series glycol ether market is segmented into:-
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Chemical Intermediates
- Paints & Coatings
- Printing Ink
Some of the key players identified in the global e-series glycol ether market includes:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Eastman Chemicals
- BASF SE
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Huntsman Corporation
- LyondellBasell Chemical Company
- Shell Chemicals
- Sasol Ltd
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (Canada, The U.S.)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest Of Latin America )
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Netherlands,BENELUX, Nordic countries )
- Eastern Europe ( Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa and Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the E Series Glycol Ether Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the E Series Glycol Ether Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from E Series Glycol Ether Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the E Series Glycol Ether Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.