This Prothrombin Time Testing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Prothrombin Time Testing market.
Prothrombin time (PT) is a blood test which is used to assess the time required to clot a blood. This test is useful to detect and diagnose various bleeding and excessive clotting disorder and also used to monitor the efficacy of various anticoagulant. The major factors that contribute to the growth of Prothrombin time testing Market includes increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases in geriatric population. Cardiovascular disease (CVD) and blood disorders are leading cause of death for several countries like, Europe, South Asia, Africa, and America. Almost half of Americans are at risk for heart disease, and the numbers are rising, this factors provides excellent opportunity for the growth of prothrombin time testing market.
Prothrombin time testing Market: Drivers and Restraints
Geriatric population from various countries are more prone to cardiovascular and blood disorders and increased usage of Point-Of-Care Testing (POCT) products as well as homecare products is expected to drive the growth of the market. Additionally, public awareness regarding the benefits and effectiveness of these devices for detecting the blood disorders is also considered as a key factor to drive the growth of prothrombin time testing market. Due to technological advancements such as faster and easy-to-use devices with advanced sensors technology prothrombin time testing devices is becoming more and more popular day by day.
Furthermore, high preference towards the anti-coagulation agent (like warfarin) by physicians, increased testing frequency, and strong reimbursements for medical practitioners are responsible to drive the growth of Prothrombin time testing Market. However, due presence of strict regulations by various regulatory authorities, the approval process becoming time-consuming and complicated and this factor is expected to hamper the growth of prothrombin time testing market.
Prothrombin time testing Market: Overview
The global Prothrombin time testing Market is estimated to experience a significant growth during the forecast period due to increased incidence of blood and Cardiovascular (CVD) diseases which may further creating the lucrative opportunity for key players present in the prothrombin time testing market. The current structure of the Prothrombin time testing Market include TT, PTT, aPTT, PT and few others. Each of the Prothrombin time testing device uses different type of mechanism and giving precise and accurate results. The major key player present in market trying to acquire the market by making more and more technical advancement into their product to make it highly advanced and capable to produce accurate results without any fluctuation.
Prothrombin time testing Market: Regional Wise Outlook
Globally, Prothrombin time testing Market is segmented into seven regions which is North America, South Asia, East Asia, Europe, Latin America, Oceania and Middle East and Africa. The North America region is estimated to have a significant share in the Prothrombin time testing Market, owing to its quality infrastructure supporting the need of Prothrombin time testing Market. The South Asia Prothrombin time testing Market would turn as a lucrative market opportunity for key players, with present change in adoption and growth in medical device market. Growth of prothrombin time testing market in Middle East and Africa is considerably low due to lower product penetration. The developed as well as emerging economies are also moving at a good pace due to Continuous development by key players to increase accuracy of test results.
Prothrombin time testing Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the market participants in a Prothrombin time testing Market identified across the value chain include: NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, SEKISUI MEDICAL, Coagulation Sciences LLC, Universal Biosensors, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, HemoSonics, Sysmex Corporation, Medtronic, Micropoint Biosciences, ARKRAY, Diagnostica Stago S.A.S., Beckman Coulter, Grifols, and Chrono-log Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Abbott, Helena Laboratories, Siemens Healthcare GmbH and others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Technology Matrix
- Value Chain
Regional analysis of the Prothrombin time testing Market report includes
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Prothrombin Time Testing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Prothrombin time testing Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global Prothrombin time testing Market has been segmented on the basis of product, technology, application, end user and geography.
Based on product, the global Prothrombin time testing Market is segmented as:
Based on technology, the global Prothrombin time testing Market is segmented as:
- Mechanical Technology
- Electrochemical Technology
- Optical Technology
Based on application, the global Prothrombin time testing Market is segmented as:
- thrombin time (TT)
- Activated partial thromboplastin time (aPTT)
- Prothrombin time (PT)
- Partial thromboplastin time (PTT)
Based on end user, the global Prothrombin time testing Market is segmented as:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Clinical Laboratories
- POC T
- Home Care Settings
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for Prothrombin time testing Market
- Competitive landscape for Prothrombin time testing Market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Prothrombin Time Testing Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Prothrombin Time Testing Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Prothrombin Time Testing Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Prothrombin Time Testing Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)