This Drug Testing Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Drug Testing Systems market.
Drug Testing Systems: Market Insights
Drug testing systems are used to detect the presence of drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, oxycodone, ecstasy, opiates, methamphetamine etc. drug testing systems are used in treatment centers, criminal justice facilities and for industrial applications. Drug testing systems are fast, accurate for testing and easy drug screening. Drug testing is one of the rapidly evolving technologies which identify the use of a specific drug. Drug test systems provide information about the recent use of drugs and help to inform and improve the communication between the patient who is subjected for drug testing and healthcare provider. Drug testing is widely used in various end user segment for testing drug of abuse. Increasing consumption of the drug is expected to fuel the drug testing systems market in near future.
Drug Testing Systems: Market Dynamics
Major factor driving the growth of drug testing systems owing to technological advancement in the devices which increase the sensitivity, reduce the time and detection of newly developed designer drugs. The increasing use of alcohol, opioids results in adverse health condition and government initiative to help drug addicts drive the market for drug testing systems market. Increasing drug of abuse and rising drug testing at the workplace are some of the factors which are expected to boost the drug testing systems market. However, the high cost of drug testing systems and increased use of rapid point of care drug testing kits over the systems hinder the growth of drug testing systems market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Drug Testing Systems: Overview
Development of new solutions and drug testing systems which are easy to use and accurate is expected to grow to the market in the near future. Introduction of drug testing at the workplace and various other end users also increase the demand for drug testing systems which significantly increase the market growth of drug testing systems. Use of the illicit drug in various developed and developing nations continue to rise at a rapid pace which has server effect on the physical, mental health of the individual. Rising intake of drugs and alcohol drive the market for drug testing systems market in the forecast period. According to WHO, the global burden of disease related to drug and alcohol accounts for 5.4% worldwide.
Drug Testing Systems: Region-wise Outlook
North America is expected to dominate the market for drug testing systems, due to increasing misuse of prescribed drug or use of the illicit drug. According to American Addiction Centers, An estimated 867,000 adolescents suffered from an illicit drug use disorder in 2014 and Almost 700,000 American between 12 and 17 age suffer from alcohol use disorder in 2013. Europe contributes for the second large revenue share in the global drug testing systems market, owing to rising government initiative against the substance abuse, the increasing number of drug testing laboratories. Asia Pacific is expected to show huge potential in the drug testing systems market due to increasing drug addiction and growing adoption of test devices in emerging countries such as India, which offer good opportunity in the drug testing systems. China is expected to register significant growth in the drug testing Systems market, due to a large population and increasing demand for drug testing for research and diagnostic applications. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are projected to exhibit slow growth in drug testing systems market, due to low awareness of drug of abuse testing and lack government initiative.
Drug Testing Systems: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players present in the global Drug Testing Systems market are Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc., Abbott Laboratories among others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Drug Testing Systems Market Segments
- Drug Testing Systems Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2016
- Drug Testing Systems Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2024
- Drug Testing Systems Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Drug Testing Systems Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding China
- Middle East & Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Drug Testing Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Drug Testing Systems: Segmentation
The global Drug Testing Systems Market is segmented on basis of drug type, distribution channel and geography.
Segmentation by Drug Type
Segmentation by Sample Type
- Oral Fluid
- Urine Sample
- Breath Sample
Segmentation by End User
- Drug testing Laboratories
- Forensic Laboratories
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Drug Testing Systems Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Drug Testing Systems Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Drug Testing Systems Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Drug Testing Systems Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)