This Durability Testing Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Durability Testing Systems market.
Durability Testing systems are used to assess a machine or a material’s performance when subjected to adverse environments such as mechanical trauma, extreme pressure and temperature etc. The process differs from Reliability Tests where a pre-qualified sample is tested in a simulated environment. This process is undertaken as a measure of quality control to guarantee a machine/ material’s performance within its average shelf life before its roll-out, thereby eliminating any related defects or exceptions. These tests also determine the degree of fatigue experienced by machine/ material’s creating space for design improvements to minimize this effect by OEMs. The durability testing systems market has evolved over 5 decades since the inception of automotive and industrial automation equipment to ensure product longevity as well as safety in terms of human interface and use.
Durability Testing Systems Market: Market Dynamics and Trends
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The mandatory automotive vehicle safety and crash tests have been a major driver for the Durability Testing Systems market with increased practice of the same by automotive OEMs. Tests accreditations have increased consumer awareness regarding buying appropriate vehicles. The infrastructure and construction sectors also provide ample opportunities for the durability testing systems market with respect to durability testing of construction materials such as concrete with respect to load bearing & shielding capacity from all types of weather. The defence & warfare sector is also anticipated to boost the durability testing systems market where it is used to test the durability of unmanned vehicles and armour in hostile conditions. On the other hand, the high costs involved and relaxation of norms and regulations in regions such as South East Asia etc. can act as a restraint to the Durability Testing Systems market.
The Durability Testing systems market exists as in-house facility in automotive OEMs and external testing locations. The testing systems service providers either have contractual tie up with end customers or take projects on individual basis. Consultants and advisors related to product/ material design have a major role in advocating the use of durability testing systems in the value chain.
Durability Testing Systems Market: Product Segmentation
The Durability Testing Systems market can be segmented mainly on the basis of, application and test type.
Durability Testing Systems Market: Regional Analysis and Outlook
Owing to the established infrastructure, technical know-how and flourishing domestic demand over a prolonged period, the OEMs related to Durability Testing Systems market are mainly based in U.S. and Europe. The U.S. and Europe end use markets are expected to drive significant growth rate into the Durability Testing systems market in the field of automation and defence. It is also anticipated that the use of durability testing systems will be extended to new avenues of end industries apart from the existing markets such as healthcare and aerospace as these sectors have suffered greatly from the use of counterfeit spare parts in the recent past. The Durability Testing systems market in overall is expected to witness decent growth during the forecast period, 2017-2027.
Durability Testing Systems Market: Market Participants
The competitive landscape for Durability Testing Systems Market is majorly marked by the presence of large players as well as small scale players. Some of the market participants involved in the global market are: Horiba Mira Ltd., MGA Research Corporation, Sterling Performance Tesing Services, MTS Systems Corporation, Intertek Group plc, Kistler Holding AG, Schleibinger Testing Systems, Aimil Ltd., Advanced Test & Automation, Inc. and Campbell Scientific along with other mid-small scale and regional enterprises.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Durability Testing Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of application, the Durability Testing Systems market can be segmented into:
- Automotive Research and Vehicle Tests (which includes vehicle dynamics, braking, aerodynamics, ride and handling, thermal management, functional safety etc.)
- Geomaterials (concrete etc.)
On the basis of test type, the Durability Testing Systems market can be segmented into:
- Single / Multichannel fatigue Test
- Multi-Axis Simulation Table (MAST)with varied degrees of freedom
- Permeability Tests (for concrete)
- Electrodynamic Shaker system
- Other types
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Durability Testing Systems Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Durability Testing Systems Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Durability Testing Systems Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Durability Testing Systems Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.