This Sports Drug Testing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Sports Drug Testing market.
Drug abuse occurs in at most levels of competition and in all sports which leads to serious health problems. Drugs tend to cause addiction and are used as performance-enhancing substances. The growth of sports drug testing market is primarily due to the increase in drug usage in sports which are used as performance-enhancing substances. Thus, drug abuse in sports needs to be controlled and monitored and the evaluation can be done using sports drug testing devices.
Associations like WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) uses the sports drug testing devices to measure and evaluate the sports athletes whether any steroids are consumed before or during the tournament. The main driving factor for the growth of sports drug testing market is stringent rules by the government regarding the intake of several harmful drugs. The sports drug testing market is also expected to grow due to the rising adoption rate of the sports drug testing systems by the government and sports agencies. However, some factors hampering the sports drug testing market growth over the forecast period due to the lack of skilled technicians and lesser accuracy of the sports drug testing devices.
Sports Drug Testing Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing awareness regarding sports drug testing devices is the major factors to the increased adoption rate of sports drug testing devices. Moreover, many sports agencies have banned the use of performance-enhancing drugs and have very strict penalties for people caught using them. These changes will drive the growth of sports drug testing market. However, availability of low-cost sports drug testing devices alternative and the high cost of the sports drug testing devices may hinder the growth of the sports drug testing market during the forecast period.
Sports Drug Testing Market: Overview
Sports drug testing market is anticipated to grow with a significant growth rate over the forecast period. Prevention of drug abuse in sports is necessary to inhibit athletes from serious health risks and to ensure drug-free and fair competition among all sportspersons. The core document by the WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) explained anti-doping rules, policies, and regulations among public authorities and within sports organizations around the world. It also provided the detail lists of prohibited methods and substance, rules to protect athletes’ privacy and the regulations for sports drug testing.
Sports Drug Testing Market: Regional Outlook
The global sports drug testing market is segmented based on geography into eight regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, the Asia Pacific excluding China, and Japan, China, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to hold maximum market share in the global sports drug testing market owing to the strict rules and penalty for an athlete for the use of drug in sports. The Asia Pacific sports drug testing market is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace with the maximum CAGR over the forecast period due to increases drug abuse cases and less stringent laws for drug consumption.
Sports Drug Testing Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global sports drug testing market are Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, JMB Enterprises Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Alere, Inc., Lifeloc Technologies Inc., Pz Cormay, Idexx Laboratories and others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding China and Japan (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Sports Drug Testing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Sports Drug Testing Market: Segmentation
The global sports drug testing market is segmented by product type, sample type, end user and region:
Sports drug testing market is segmented by product type
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Chromatography Instruments
- Alcohol Breath Analyzers
- Rapid Testing Devices
- Urine Testing Devices
- Oral Fluid Testing Devices
- Assay kits
- Sample Collection Cups
Sports drug testing market is segmented by sample type
- Oral Fluid
Sports drug testing market is segmented by end user
- Government departments
- Drug rehabilitation centers
- Pain management centers
- Drug testing laboratories
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Sports Drug Testing Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Sports Drug Testing Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Sports Drug Testing Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Sports Drug Testing Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)