This Sports Food market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Sports Food market.
Sports nutrition comprises sports drinks and sports food. Sports drinks holds the major market share in sports nutrition market and sports food is expected to witness a significant growth in the near future. This is attributed to increasing availability of these products across online market, supermarket and departmental stores. Sports food consist energy bar, protein bar and nutritional powder. Understanding the need of sports food market, companies are now coming with variety of supplement powder and bars in sports food market. Owing to busy life it is easy to get proper nutrients for the sports persons in a single product. Carbohydrates and protein foods are very popular in sports food market. Soya and whey are major provider of protein in sports food market. Demand for sports food products has made the sports nutrition market flourish and it is also expected to have high growth during next couple of years.
Global Sports Food Market Segmentation:
On the basis of food product type sports food market is segmented into dietary supplement powder, energy bar and protein bar. Global sports market is segmented on the basis of ingredients, such as vitamin & minerals, protein and carbohydrates. On the basis of users global sports market is segmented into bodybuilding users, athletic users and recreational users. Geographically sports food market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, Middle East and Africa.
Global Sports Food Market Dynamics:
Many factors that drive global sports food market include rapid urbanisation and health concerns among consumers. Innovative and effective product development makes the market more vibrant. Companies’ mass marketing strategies make sports food products easy availability which helps the manufacturers to develop the sports food market across the untapped as well as targeted market. Other many macro-economic factors such as employment, disposable income level and other social factors are also influencing sports food market indirectly.
Sports food products are not widely available in under developed countries. Moreover, due to high price of sports food products, the market is only concentrated among high and higher meddle income groups. Currently, these factors are restraining the market growth. However being untapped market, emerging countries and other under developed countries are the opportunities for the sports food marketers. Global poverty level has been reducing and it is expected that sports food market holds a significant market share among emerging and under developed countries in the upcoming forecasted years. Owing to increase the health awareness among consumers, sports foods are now gaining popularity among non-sports consumers as well.
Global Sports Food Market Key players:
Some of the key players operating in the market are, Nestle SA, Danone S.A, Clif Bar & Company, Alpsnack Inc, The Hain Celestial Group, Inc, Met-Rx Substrate Technology, Inc., MusclePharm, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Glanbia Plc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Sports Food Market Segments
- Sports Food Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Sports Food Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Sports Food Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Sports Food Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Lactose and Derivatives Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Sports Food Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Sports Food Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Sports Food Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Sports Food Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Sports Food Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Sports Food Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)