This Road Side Drug Testing Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Road Side Drug Testing Devices market.
Road side drug Testing Devices: Market Insights
Road side drug testing devices are used to ensure motor vehicle safety. Taking drugs reduces the ability to drive safely, which can be detected using Road side drug testing devices. Road side drug tests can be performed through Road side drug testing devices where the body fluid samples of the accuser is used. These devices can be used to identify D9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is one of the major psychoactive constituent of cannabis. For taking a roadside test, a trained personnel is required who can be one from the office from law enforcement agencies. The road side drug testing device takes approximately 5 min to confirm the test results. Oral fluid is found to be the good indicator of recent cannabis use and is found to easily get detected by untrained personnel and has helped in the growth of Road side drug testing devices market.
Road side drug Testing Devices: Market Dynamics
Lately, usage of Road side drug testing devices is increasing at a good rate due to rise in road side accidents. Use of road side testing devices is common to both developed and emerging nations. Increase in drink spiking in amusement parties has been on rise. In 2016-17, it was reported that there was 320 percent increase in the drugged driving cases in NSW, Australia. The use of road side drug testing device have been for MDMA, cocaine, cannabis and amphetamines. However these devices are associated with certain limitations that hampers the market growth. The biological samples such a body fluids taken victim’s body at later time could lead to poor or false negative detection. Additionally, road side drug testing devices are associated with several limitations such as required volume for detection, device functionality, and cold-weather constraints. However, recently two new prototypes have been developed which are under developing stage. Though at early stage of development, these Road side drug testing devices will require more testing to be implemented.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Road side drug Testing Devices Market: Overview
Road side drug Testing Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
Globally, North America is anticipated to be the largest contributor of date rape drugs testing market. Increase in late night pubs and drinking bars for amusements contribute the drink related accidents and also increase in the growth of the road side drug testing devices for drug testing. East and South Asia is anticipated to be the second largest market in road side drug testing. Changing lifestyle and late night working hours that creates interest in drink and driving, will lead to the road side drug testing market to grow. Besides, improved and vigilant road side drug testing law enforcement agencies will also fuel the growth of the drug testing devices market in the region. Europe will also contribute generously due to its rising rising student union clubs and night pubs. Additionally, growing preference amongst new generation youths to weekend club parties and adoption to western culture will also increase the market of road side drug testing devices market. Mexico and Brazil, being world’s largest drug traffic inking market, will be the major revenue generating countries in Latin America for road side drug testing global market followed by Middle East & Africa (MEA MEA market growth is hindered due to high poverty in the region and religious influence which bars majority of population from having alcoholic drinks or beverages in the society.
Road side drug Testing Devices Market: Key Players
Some of the key players present in global Road side drug testing devices market include Abbott, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Cannabix Technologies. With development of in-house technologies, these players are likely to come up with new road side drug testing devices with lesser limitation and generating nearly accurate results.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Road Side Drug Testing Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Road side drug Testing Devices Market: Segmentation
Segmentation by Product Type:
- Integrated Systems
Segmentation by Modality:
Segmentation by End User Type:
- Hospital Laboratories
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Road Side Drug Testing Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Road Side Drug Testing Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Road Side Drug Testing Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Road Side Drug Testing Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)