Pyrometer Market Overview
A pyrometer is a remote-sensing equipment that used for measuring high levels of temperature, mainly of hot surfaces or objects. A pyrometer works on the principle of thermal radiation as well as electromagnetic radiation which are used for the continuous measurement of heat and the heat discharge patterns of surfaces without physical contact.
As temperature is a critical element in various industrial operations such as metallurgical furnaces, forging operations, glass & ceramic industry operations, heat treatment, and others.
Continuous monitoring and maintaining the constant temperature level is very crucial for industrial processes, where traditional heat measurement devices cannot function effectively. Furthermore, pyrometers have a wide range of applications in heavy industrial practices that require the maintenance of very high temperature.
Global Pyrometer Market: Market Dynamics
As various manufacturing industries and manufacturing processes are being automated at a rapid pace throughout the industrial processes, the pyrometers market is estimated to gain a boost of the demand at a constant rate in the upcoming years.
The main reasons for the same are high demand for robustly designed and manufactured as well as precisely calibrated industry-specific devices. The stationary pyrometer is projected to hold a high market share owing to which they are widely used in the medical, food, plastic processing, and HVAC industries.
Pyrometer Market: COVID-19 Impact Assessment
Post the COVID-19 pandemic impact across the globe, step towards automation will be profound across the end use industries in the upcoming years, wherein the new installations of pyrometers will aid the market.
Though the current year growth is perceived to be on the conservative side for Pyrometer market participants owing to restrained demand from the end users, yet the recovery path of pyrometer market is projected between the next 3 to 4 quarters.
Global Pyrometer Market: Competitive Landscape:
Some of the key players operating in the global pyrometer market are:
- Fluke Process Instruments
- OPTEX C
- Advanced Energy Industries
- LumaSense Technologies
- Instruments International
- Accurate Proxitron
- LumaSense Technologies
- OMEGA Engineering
- PCE Instruments
- CHINO CORPORATION
Global Pyrometer Market: Regional Outlook
Europe is expected to maintain its top position in the global pyrometer market with the highest number of steel manufacturers in the region.
North America is also projected to be a prominent region in the global pyrometer market, followed by Asia Pacific, where the latter is estimated to grow exponentially in the forecast period owing to the growth of the forging industry.
The Middle East and Africa region is estimated to witness moderate growth during the forecast period in the global pyrometer market.The report on Pyrometer is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The Pyrometer report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The Pyrometer report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Pyrometer Market Segments
- Pyrometer Market Dynamics
- Pyrometer Market Size
- Supply & Demand of Pyrometer market
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain of Pyrometer
- Pyrometer Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Global Pyrometer Market: Segmentation
The global pyrometer market is segmented on the basis of product type, device technology, end use, and region
By Product Type
- Stationary Pyrometer
- Portable Pyrometer
By Device Technology
By End Use
- Metal processing
- Others (plastics; medical; food; HVAC)
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.