This Railway Air Conditioning System Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Railway Air Conditioning System Market market.
Air conditioning system plays a vital role in providing comfort to the passenger while travelling which is considered to be a major factor which drives the growth of railway air conditioning system market over the forecast period. Railway air conditioning system is generally used to control ventilation, humidity and temperature in railways. To provide indoor air quality and thermal comfort in railways, heating, ventilation and air conditioning system are used. AC and DC powered heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system are installed in different rolling stocks such as high speed trains, tram’s, coaches, locomotives, metro’s, passenger trains, light rail passenger vehicle and subway rail vehicles. Air conditioning system in railway are not only installed to provide comfort to the passenger, but it is also used to cool down the batteries and other parts of railway. The different components of railway air conditioning system are alternators, evaporator, condenser, filters, thermostats, pre cooling unit, compressor, regulator box, etc.
Railway air conditioning system can be Standalone type, roof mounted type and side mounted type. Among these, roof mounted type is expected as the most preferable railway air conditioning system over the others as it requires less space for installation and avoid congestion.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Increasing demand of air conditioning system from railways is expected to be a factor which boost the growth of railway air conditioning system market over the forecast period. Moreover, rise in demand of public transport by the government also expected to fuel the growth of railway air conditioning system market. Furthermore, comfort zone while travelling also drives the growth of railways air conditioning system market.
High maintenance cost and mechanical failure are expected be the major factors which hampers the growth of railway air conditioning system market over the forecast period. Moreover, heavy weight of air conditioning system increases the weight of coach and under-slug equipment get hit by ballast are also consider as a restraining factors for global railway air conditioning system market. Furthermore, equipment’s occupies large space and huge skilled manpower required for both maintenance and installation which are also expected to be the factors which hampers the growth of railways air conditioning system market.
New air conditioning systems for railway will contribute to fuel savings by reducing the compressor power consumption by 25%, when compared to conventional air conditioning system. These new air conditioning system is expected to witness the growth of railway air conditioning system market over the forecast period.
Railway Air Conditioning System Market: Segmentation
The global railway air conditioning system market can be segmented on the basis of type and component.
Railway Air Conditioning System Market: Region-Wise Outlook
During the forecast period, the Asia pacific is anticipated to witness rich growth in railway air conditioning system market due to strong rail networks in countries such as India and China. North America is expected to dominate the railways air conditioning system market owing to need of comfort while travelling. Western Europe, in particular, is estimated to witness growth in the railway air conditioning system market due to the expected growth in the railway network across the region. Japan, in particulars is estimated to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period owing to high demand of air conditioning system in the metro and bullet trains.
Railway Air Conditioning System Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Railway Air Conditioning System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of type, the railway air conditioning system market can be segmented into:
- Roof Mounted
- Side Mounted
On the basis of component, the railway air conditioning system market can be segmented into:
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global railway air conditioning system market include:
- Emerson Electric Company
- Lloyd Electric Engineering Limited
- Knorr-Bremse AG
- Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation
- Hanon Systems
- Kiepe Electric
- SONGZ Railway Air Conditioning Co., Ltd.
- Coolair Logan
- Faiveley Transport
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Railway Industry Association
- DC Airco
- Northwest Rail Electric
- JANKA ENGINEERING, Ltd
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.