This Rapid Infuser market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Rapid Infuser market.
Rapid infuser permits healthcare providers to quickly and efficiently transport fluids to critically ill patients with conditions such as shock and sepsis. It warms the blood to the accurate physiological temperature, spontaneously removes air, and then infuses high fluid volumes into the patients during surgical processes and trauma events. The rapid infuser is a device used to infuse blood or any other fluids at the required body temperature. The rapid infuser system generates significantly higher flow rates than hand-inflated infusion cuffs. These devices permit infusion of fluid and blood products at precise rates and have shown rapidity, ease, effectiveness and precision in the resuscitation process for patients requiring massive transfusion. Rapid infusion systems have been successfully used for delivering large amount of intravenous fluids at standard and rapid flow rates. Rapid infuser device is prominently used in emergency situations for safe and effective treatment. Mechanical rapid infusion systems may be lifesaving in cases of severe hypovolemia or hemorrhagic shock. Hemorrhagic and hypovolemic shock is a life-threatening condition and is very often critical and acute. The rapid infuser saves thousands of lives worldwide by infusing warm blood and fluid into patients undergoing massive blood loss. Rapid fluid administration is often required for resuscitation when patients are admitted in emergency department with hypovolemic shock or excessive blood loss. Efficient and reliable fluid resuscitation is a crucial and essential part of critical care and patient outcome. Rapid infusers are used for rapid fluid administration as a part of medical treatment during surgical procedures.
Need of the System
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Rapid Infuser Market Assessment by Product Type
Factors Driving and Restraining the Rapid Infuser Market
The global rapid infuser market is projected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period. The global market for rapid infuser is majorly driven by increase in surgical procedures and increase in number of patients suffering from hypovolemia and hypothermia. This fluid therapy can be one of the most important interventions in life-threatening illnesses such as sepsis. Although rapid infuser system is undoubtedly the convenient and most effective way of delivering fluids in short span of time, it has its own limitations, such as the currently available rapid infusion techniques are complex and expensive.
Rapid Infuser Market by Product Type
Major share of the market is covered by the portable product type segment. With the refinement and development of technology, the demand for portable rapid infuser in increasing gradually due to its significant application in anesthesia and intensive care unit, obstetrics, emergency department, gynecology and the urology division. Although the cost of portable system is high as compared to handheld, they are used in many applications.
Rapid Infuser by Application
Rapid infuser meets the demands of many life-threatening clinical situations such as surgery, in trauma cases from gunshot wounds to tragic accidents, in emergency departments, in operating rooms and for pediatric patients. Increasing demand for surgical procedures will flourish the growth of the global rapid infuser market.
High Demand for Rapid Infuser in Hospitals
Hospitals segment pose strong position in the global market due to the increasing demand for surgical procedures and dialysis in the market. Also, the demand for rapid infuser will increase in ambulatory surgical centers and clinics over the forecast period due to increasing awareness among healthcare providers.
Regional Market Outlook
North America will continue to dominate the global rapid infuser market due to increase in surgical procedures, healthcare spending and maximum number of hospitals. Europe is expected to hold second large share in the global rapid infuser market due to growing awareness of the rapid infuser among healthcare providers. Asia Pacific excluding Japan and China is expected to hold lucrative market share in the global rapid infuser market.
Key Data Points Covered in Report
The market sizing of Rapid Infusers will be done by the adoption data triangulation approach. Demand-side approach will be followed to assess the actual market size of Rapid Infusers. Research will be done at the initial phase to identify the feasibility of the target product/technology categories and its respective segments, product and service offerings, equipment installed base in end-use facilities, adoption rate and future impact of new technologies. Each piece of information will be eventually analyzed during the entire research project, which will help build a strong base for the primary research information.
Research participants include demand-side respondents such as hospitals, clinics, procurement managers, as well as key opinion leaders in addition to supply-side respondents such as equipment manufacturers, service providers who provide valuable insights on trends, research application of products and technologies, purchasing patterns, services offered and associated pricing.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Rapid Infuser Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Examples of some of the key players identified in the global Rapid Infuser market are Smiths Medical, Smisson-Cartledge Biomedical, Belmont Instrument Corporation, Barkey GmbH & Co. KG, etc. These companies are highly focused on manufacturing of rapid infuser and further contributing to the growth of rapid infuser market globally.
| || || |
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Rapid Infuser Market by product type, application type, end user and region
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan and China, China, Japan, Middle East & Africa by product type, application type, end use segments and country
- Rapid Infuser Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2017
- Rapid Infuser Market Size & Forecast 2018 – 2028
- Rapid Infuser Market Agents Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Shifting industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size, recent industry trends
- Key competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Install base of the system
- Economical spending, regional healthcare outlook, consumer healthcare expenditure
- Availability of device, product and service offerings and adoption rate
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, channel strategies, regional foot print, channel footprint
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value and volume
By Product Type
- Emergency Departments
- Operating Rooms
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Rapid Infuser Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Rapid Infuser Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Rapid Infuser Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Rapid Infuser Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)