The receptacle testers or outlet testers are basically used to test the functionality of wiring. Primary reasons to use receptacles testers is that the receptacle tester is a compact device with power plug and few indicator lights.
Receptacle testers are also used to check the wiring whether properly connected to ground or not. Receptacle testers plays vital role for electrical safety in various environments such as in electrical, electronic goods especially for equipment like TV, Computers, and Stereo Systems as well as in construction industries.
Global Receptacle Tester Market Dynamics
Demand at under-construction buildings so as to check the proper functionality of wires and to check the Earthing and OSHA ground-fault protection rules for worker safety and health are pivotal factors that will stimulate the market growth of Receptacle testers.
In addition to this, global receptacle tester market is also driven by the growth in electrical and electronics industry owing to its various applications in these industries.
However, the lack of attention towards the safety among local manufacturer of electronics devices, is one of the restraints which is hampering the market growth of global receptacle tester market.
Online sales has been key strategy used by the leading manufacturers in recent times.
Receptacle Tester Market: COVID-19 Impact Assessment
The receptacle tester market is expected to observe a conservative growth owing to restriction of construction activities and working personnel since the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic across the globe in present year.
The similar effect will be noticed in electronics manufacturing industry due to slowdown in operations. The recovery path of receptacle tester market is projected between the next 4 to 6 quarters ranging till end of the year 2021.
Global Receptacle Tester Market: Competition Landscape
Key manufacturers of receptacle tester are
- Klein Tools, Inc.
- IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC.
- Embedded Data Systems
- Extech Instruments
- Woodhead Industries
- Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems
- Gardner Bender
- Southwire Tools
- Grainger Industrial Supply
- RS Components
- TestEquity LLC company
- ECM Industries, LLC.
- Sperry Instruments
Global Receptacle Tester Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of region, the global receptacle tester market is anticipated to show the significant growth which will primary be driven by India, China, and the US.
East Asia is expected to witness the rapid growth in receptacle tester market owing to rapidly growing electronics industry in China.
North America is considered as another prominent regional market of receptacle tester owing to established construction industry in this region and implementation of stringent safety rules.
Middle East & Africa is also projected to show sharp growth in construction and infrastructure industry owing to increasing investment in upcoming infrastructure projects in GCC countries.
The receptacle tester market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The receptacle tester report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment.
The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on the receptacle tester market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Global Receptacle Tester Market: Segmentation
The global receptacle tester market can be segmented on the basis of product type, technology, diagnosis type, application, and region.
By Product Type
- Specialized Electrical Receptacle Testers
- Standard Duplex Receptacle Testers
- Analog Receptacle Tester
- Digital Receptacle Tester
By Diagnosis Type
- GFCI Receptacle Tester
- AFCI Receptacle Tester
- Maintenance Personnel
- Electrical Equipment
- Electronic Controls
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.