This Refuse Bags market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Refuse Bags market.
Refuse Bags Market: Overview
Refuse bags are plastic bags mainly used for garbage disposal and bulk storage. The growing awareness towards hygiene result in the consumption of refuse bags. The increase in disposable income in a developed economy, leading to a high living standard driving the market. The rise in trend for biodegradable and recyclable plastic refuse bags growing across the countries driving the market. Refuse bags are also made from plant-based materials such as cornstarch. It does not have polyethylene and are biodegradable and compostable. It degrades within 45-60 days on its breakdown. Therefore these features attract the customer to go-for eco-friendly refuse bags compared to regular plastic refuse bags.
The increase in the number of restaurants and hotels results in excretion high volume of waste, which result in the consumption of more refuse bags. Refuse bags are available in various color such as red, yellow, green, blue, and black. Black refuse bags are the most commonly used for the storage of garbage. Hospital and clinic commonly use these colored bags to indicate the type of garbage is collected. The color code for hospital waste disposable has been set by the government to maintain the hygiene of the hospital. Manufacturing industry use HDPE refuse bags for the industrial application and bulk storage of goods. The refuse bags manufacturers provide a wide range of bags according to the application. The most commonly used bags are heavy-duty refused bags, and regular use refuse bags.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Refuse Bags Market: Dynamics
Retail and industrial end-users drive the demand for refuse bags. It is due to an increase in demand from customers for industrial goods requires refuse bags for storage of waste and other products. The textile and clothing industry uses it for the storage and transportation of finished goods. Increase in a number of corporates hospital is expected to boost the demand for refused bags in the forecast period. This is attributed to increase in hygiene standard set by the government for disposable of biomedical waste. Government initiative such as “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” and “Clean India Campaign” is expected to create demand for refused bags in India and another such country following these kinds of program.
However, excess use of refuse bags might end up causing environmental issues such as landfill. The refuse bags are made up plastic and are tough to decompose so it is burned. Due to this, it produces a high amount of toxic fumes, which are harmful to the environment. Therefore it results in an increased level of air pollution. The ban on single-use plastic also results in sales of refuse bags.
Refuse Bags Market: Regional Overview
North America is also expected to be the prominent market for refuse bags. It is due to living standard and lifestyle. The Asia Pacific is also expected to witness a positive outlook towards refuse bags during the forecasted period. Owing to the growing consumption of refuse bags for garbage disposable and initiative carried out in India. MEA is also expected to witness positive growth for refuse bags as increase in the number of hotels GCC countries result in excretion of the high volume of organic waste. Therefore the demand for refused bags is expected to increase in MEA during the forecast period.
Refuse Bags Market: Key Players
Some of the leading players operating in the global Refuse bags market are as follows –
- Berry Plastic Corporation
- The Clorox Company
- The Glad Product Company
- Four Star Plastics
- Mirpack TM
- Primax d.o.o
- International Plastics, Inc.:
- NOVPLASTA, s.r.o
- DAGOPLAST AS
- Terdex GmbH
Refuse Bags Market: Key Development
- In June, 2016, Glad offered free trash bags through bag bank to help individual consumers with their own community service projects.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various refuse bags market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Refuse Bags Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Refuse Bags Market: Segmentation
The global Refuse bags market is segmented as follows –
On the basis of material type, the global refuse bags market is segmented into –
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE)
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
On the basis of capacity, the global refuse bags market is segmented into –
- Up to 10 gallons
- 11-25 gallons
- 26-40 gallons
- 41-55 gallons
- Above 55 gallons
On the basis of end user, the global refuse bags market is segmented into –
- Retail & Consumer
Refuse Bags Market: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the global refuse bags market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the global refuse bags, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the global refuse bags market strategies for key players operating in the protective fabrics and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the global refuse bags market
- Must-have information for global refuse bags market to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Refuse Bags Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Refuse Bags Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Refuse Bags Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Refuse Bags Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)