Software as a Service (SaaS) has risen as an effective software-delivery model for meeting the needs of enterprise IT Services. SaaS helps IT enterprises to rapidly build and deploy their applications. SaaS delivers to host the application on its own private server or deploy it on a third-party cloud computing services. SaaS has eliminated the need for enterprises to install and run the applications on its premises. Due to this the expenses for maintenance and software licensing has been eliminated for organizations. SaaS model enables application service providers (ASP) to offer enterprise applications over the internet for their clients.
SaaS Enterprise Applications Market: Drivers and Challenges
The major driver for SaaS is the growing enterprises adoption for advanced data analytics application. Many enterprises are focusing on their investment from measurement to analysis, forecasting and optimization. Further, enterprises are spending on modernizing, functionality expanding and office applications with Software as a Service (SaaS). Another driving factor for SaaS is many enterprises have reduced their maintenance cost, operation patches, and speedier delivery in of enterprises services.
In contrast to this, many enterprises are hesitant to go for Software as a Service(SaaS) , due to its security concern , as enterprise sensitive data and business process are entrusted to a third party SaaS provider.
SaaS Enterprise Application Market: key players
Some of the key players for SaaS Enterprise Application Market are Oracle Corporation, NetSuite, Inc, Epicor Software Corporation, Acumatica, IBM, SAP SE, Sage Software, Microsoft Corporation, Plex Systems, and Ramco Systems Ltd.
SaaS Enterprise Application Market: Regional Overview
SaaS Enterprise Application Market is currently dominated by North America and region due to high demand of innovative products in SaaS.Asia Pacific SaaS Enterprise Application Market is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Saas Enterprise Application Market Segments
- Saas Enterprise Application Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Saas Enterprise Application Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Saas Enterprise Application Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Saas Enterprise Application Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Saas Enterprise Applications Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
SaaS Enterprise SystemsMarket: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis applications:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Relationship Management (ERP)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Content Management System
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
Segmentation on the basis of industry:
- IT and Telecommunications
- Transportation and Logistics
- Defense and Government
- Energy and Utilities
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.