This Enterprise File Sync And Share Platform market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Enterprise File Sync And Share Platform market.
Enterprise file synchronization and sharing (EFSS) are software services that aids enterprises to securely synchronize and share files including documents, media and others, from multiple devices and across multiple users. The synchronization capability entitles files to be stored in approved data warehouse and then accessed by users from PCs, tablets or smartphones that supports enterprise file sync and share products.
The enterprise file sync and share platform providers are continuously enhancing the security capabilities including authentication, containerization, tracking features, data encryption in order to protect the enterprise data. The platform vendors that offer enterprise file sync and share service have multiple options for the enterprises such as hybrid or private cloud, or on-premises service. Mostly in hybrid or on-premise deployments, the files remain in the company’s own data warehouse.
Enterprise file sync and share platform adoption is driven by security, productivity and accessibility. Few emerging trends in the industry include integration with data loss prevention, enterprise content aggregation, and built-in editing apps. With the advancement in consumer technology, the collaboration and connection of people with their business environment and its enterprise file sync and share solution is becoming easier.
Enterprise File Sync and Share Platform Market: Drivers and Challenges
As cloud storage has become more prominent, the prime factor driving the enterprise file sync and sharing platform market is proliferation of consumer mobility, bring your own device program and media tablets being utilized within the enterprises. Few other drivers to the market that encourage adoption of enterprise file sync and share platform include, growing adoption of virtualization, the ease of accessing the data from mobile devices anywhere and anytime.
Data security is among the prime concerns with the usage of enterprise file sync and share platform that slows the adoption of EPSS impacting the market negatively. The lock in period and other regulations that the vendor provide while they offer enterprise file sync and share platform is hindering the rise in adoption of EFSS platform among the small, medium and large enterprises.
Enterprise File Sync and Share Platform Market: Regional Overview
Regionally, Enterprise File Sync and Share Platform Market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa
North America and Western Europe are among the prominent regions in adoption of enterprise file sync and share platform as the number of small, medium and large enterprises in the two regions are very high. Asia Pacific and Japan market are expected to have the highest growth rate in the coming few year as due to the increasing technological trends and industrial development. Latin America and Eastern Europe would witness positive growth in the coming years owing to the adoption of advanced technology in both the regions
Enterprise File Sync and Share Platform Market: Competition Landscape
Few prominent players in the enterprise file sync and share platform market include:Accellion Inc, Acronis International GmbH, Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Dropbox Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Syncplicity Inc., IBM Corporation, Egnyte Inc., VMWare Inc., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Recent contracts/deals in Enterprise File Sync and Share Platform Market:
In October 2016, Egnyte Inc., signed a strategic alliance with Microsoft Corporation, to use Microsoft’s Azure cloud computing platform for its business customer. This alliance would aid the company to offer end-to-end integration services to the customers.
In November 2015, Egnyte Inc., partnered with Jive Software in order to connect their respective cloud-based services. This collaboration would enable the customers to utilize Jive’s business collaboration platform and Egnyte’s enterprise file sharing repository from any device or location that supports the software installation.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Enterprise File Sync and Share Platform Market Segments
- Enterprise File Sync and Share Platform Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Enterprise File Sync and Share Platform Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Enterprise File Sync and Share Platform Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Enterprise File Sync and Share Platform Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Enterprise File Sync and Share Platform Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Enterprise File Sync And Share Platform Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Enterprise File Sync and Share Platform Market: Segmentation
Enterprise file sync and share platform market can be segmented on the basis of solution, service, deployment type, end-user, and industry
On the basis of solution, enterprise file sync and share platform market can be segmented into
- enterprise storage
- enterprise content management system
- cloud virtualization
- enterprise mobility
- enterprise document collaboration
On the basis of service, enterprise file sync and share platform market can be segmented into
- managed service
- professional service
On the basis of deployment type, enterprise file sync and share platform market can be segmented into
- cloud based
On the basis of end-user, enterprise file sync and share platform marketcan be segmented into
- small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- large enterprises
On the basis of industry, enterprise file sync and share platform market can be segmented into
- financial services and insurance (BFSI)
- retail and e-Commerce
- IT and telecommunication
- energy and utility
- government offices and education
- aerospace and defence
- transportation and logistics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Enterprise File Sync And Share Platform Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Enterprise File Sync And Share Platform Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Enterprise File Sync And Share Platform Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Enterprise File Sync And Share Platform Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.