Satellite communications play a vital role in the telecommunications system. In satellite communication, the artificial satellites are used to provide communication links between various points on Earth to provide telephone services, Television & Radio broadcasting, internet connectivity etc. Satellite communication devices are used by various industries such as military, aerospace, radio broadcasting, space exploration and oil and gas industry.
Satellite communication has two main components which include a ground segment that consists of fixed or mobile transmission devices, receivers, and other communication equipment and the space segment include satellite itself. Satellite communication components help in establishing a connection that involves the communication or up-linking of a signal from an earth station to a satellite via satellite gateway and antennas. This satellite then amplifies the received signal and transmits it back to earth, where it is re-amplified again by earth stations and terminals. Satellite receivers on the base station or ground include satellite equipment, satellite telephones, mobile equipment and handheld devices.
Satellite Communication Components Market: Market Dynamics
The rapid adoption of satellite communication components is driven by low-cost satellite communication devices and increase in demand by various end-use industries and the ease involved in using these systems
Higher maintenance cost of satellite communication devices or equipment can be the restraining factor for the market.
Global Satellite Communication Components Market: Competition Landscape
Few prominent players in Satellite Communication Components market includeEric Communications, Newtec CY N.V., Boeing, Nu-Cast Inc., SatCom Global Ltd., Communications & Power Industries LLC, Campbell Scientific, Inc., Orbital Tracking Corp, Holkirk Communications Ltd, Comtech PST Corp, Ground Control (Sudbury), Ltd., Applied Systems Engineering, Inc., ARA Antenna Research, Blue Sky Network and Digisat International Inc.
Satellite Communication Components Market: Regional Outlook
North America is expected to hold the largest share in Satellite Communication Components market owing to the increase in the number of satellite communication device manufacturers in U.S. followed by Europe and Asia Pacific region.There will be significant growth of the satellite communication components systems market in Europe owing to the higher application in aerospace, military and defense industry which is expected to contribute significantly in the forecast period.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Satellite Communication Components Market Segments
- Global Satellite Communication Components Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Satellite Communication Components Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Satellite Communication Components Market
- Global Satellite Communication Components Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Satellite Communication Components Market
- Satellite Communication Components Technology
- Value Chain of Satellite Communication Components
- Global Satellite Communication Components Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis of Global Satellite Communication Components Market includes
- North America Satellite Communication Components Market
- US & Canada
- Latin America Satellite Communication Components Market
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Eastern Europe Satellite Communication Components Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Western Europe Satellite Communication Components Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Asia Pacific Satellite Communication Components Market
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Satellite Communication Components Market
- Middle East and Africa Satellite Communication Components Market
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Global Satellite Communication Components Market: Market Segmentation
Satellite Communication Components market segmented by components, end-user industries, and region.
Segmentation by componentsin Satellite Communication Components market:
- Satellite Phone
- Earth Station
- Cellular Phone
- Landline Phone
- Communication Tower
- Satellite Modem
- Antenna Systems
- Satellite Gateway
Segmentation by end-use industriesin Satellite Communication Components market:
- Oil & Gas
- Television & Radio Broadcasting
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.