This Screw Jacks market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Screw Jacks market.
Screw jacks is a mechanical device which includes screw mechanism to raise or lower the load. Screw jacks are widely used for industrial machinery for varied applications such as tipping, lifting, lowering or moving. Screw jacks play an important role for linear actuation requirements. The selection of screw jacks depends on various factors such as the type of load, desired speed for lifting, temperature conditions etc. The screw jacks are operated with pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic, and manual inputs. Under extreme chemical or mechanical conditions, the screw jacks are manufactured with special materials and in order sustain the extreme environmental conditions. Some of the key parts of screw jacks are trapezoidal lifting screw, worm gear, worm screw and gear housing. The lifting screw controls the linear motion speed which is dependent upon the thread size and worm gear rotation ratio. The screw jacks is an important device for industries where is used for various applications such as food processing machinery, theatrical stage setups, industrial processes, construction, mechanical lifting applications etc. More than one screw jacks can also be connected together for applications which require simultaneous movements. The global screw jack market is primarily driven by its excellent operable features such as easy to mount and extend till a wide area with the aid of other accessories.
Global Screw Jacks Market: Drivers and Restraints
The machinery is an integral part in today’s era of manufacturing where both its production and maintenance is necessary. The demand for mechanical components is on the rise owing to the growth of end-use industries. For instance, manufacturers expanding their production capacity requires additional machinery which in turn aids in driving the global screw jack market. The industries such as heavy machinery, defence, shipyards, mining, construction are the major end-users responsible for screw jack consumption. Furthermore, the demand for modular designs to offer quick assembly boosts the global screw jacks market.
Global Screw Jacks Market: Region wise Outlook
The global screw jack market is divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA). In the Western European region, the industrial automation is extremely robust with advanced technologies and mechanical engineering is considered to be a major contributor to the region’s economy. Furthermore, the mechanical engineering is also very innovative with diversified industrial base which is expected to drives the screw jacks market in the region. Latin America and Eastern Europe regions are primarily impacted by low economic growth which has drastically affected the GDP thereby slowing down the region’s manufacturing sectors. This impact is also further carried forward to the various machinery component manufacturers and hence the screw jack market is expected to grow at below average CAGR during the forecast period. In the APEJ region, the development of manufacturing industries is at the cycle of the growth phase, also due to the market saturation in the western countries, most of the manufacturers are shifting their plants in APEJ region to gain profit margin. The screw jack market in APEJ region is expected to be benefitted by various factors such as favourable economic condition, government subsidies and policies for setting up component manufacturing, growing end-use industries such as automotive, construction, food, paper etc.
Global Screw Jacks Market: Key Players
Some of the prominent players identified in the global screw jacks market include:
- Power Jacks Limited
- Haacon Hebetechnik GmbH
- Joyce Dayton
- Unimec SPA
- ANDANTEX Ltd
- Thomson Industries, Inc.
- Maschinenfabrik Albert GmbH
- JM Engineering Works
- Lim-Tec Beijing Transmission Equipment Co., Ltd?
- SIJIE ININDUSTRIAL CO., LTD
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Screw Jacks Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Screw Jacks Market: Segmentation
On the basis of lubrication, roller screw market can be segmented as follows:-
- Grease lubrication
- Oil lubrication
On the basis of load capacity, screw jacks market can be segmented as follows:-
- 5 kN-100kN
- More than 1001kN
On the basis of application, screw jacks market can be segmented as follows:-
- Production Equipment
- Assembly & Repair
- Mechanical Handling
- Metal Manufacturing
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Screw Jacks Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Screw Jacks Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Screw Jacks Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Screw Jacks Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.