This Self Seal Pouches market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Self Seal Pouches market.
Self-Seal Pouches Market: Overview
Self-Seal Pouches are widely used in chemical, medical and pharmaceutical industry for packaging different kinds of material. Self-seal pouches provide a self-contained method of sterile packaging for instruments without the use of heat seal equipment. Self-seal pouches offer a combination of high strength and good barrier properties with a soft texture. Self-seal pouches feature the innovative and convenient chemical indicator for peeling off the strip. Self-seal pouches also feature a self-adhesive strip. By removing the backing strip and folding it over an integral seal is created that would withstand sterilization. There are two kinds of seals available in self-seal pouches. Regular self-seal pouches feature self-adhesive closure and provides pre-folding ease for closing the pouches correctly. Self-seal pouches with inbuilt indicator strip features an indicator printed tape liner which is used as an internal indicator. Before sealing the self-seal pouches it is required to remove all the air present inside to prevent rupturing in sterilization. The double sided tape on the self-seal pouches allows the closing of pouches without using the welding machine. Self-seal pouches also feature indicator imprints for steam and EtO which are subjected to the same conditions as of the packaged product. The multiline parallel seams are extremely strong, durable and promote a clean peel.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Self-Seal Pouches Market: Dynamics
The global demand for pouches is projected to rise 6.2% annually through 2018. Self-seal pouches market will be driven by the consumer and producer preference for pouches over rigid packaging. The adoption of pouches with high features in the developed markets such as the US, Canada, Europe and Japan will help fuel the market of self-seal pouches. Self-seal pouches offer a great barrier and have high strength properties. When the self-seal pouches are kept in the original packaging, no special conditions are required. Once the pouches are removed from the packaging they are to be stored at a temperature of 18-25°C and humidity 40-60%. Self-seal pouches should be stored in closed cabinets protected from U-V light sources. The indicator strip present on the self-seal pouches is sensitive to U-V light and may change color over time, if not stored properly. Thumb notches are present on the self-seal pouch for the ease of loading and opening under sterile conditions. Properties such as high strength, puncture resistance, water proof and smooth texture will drive the growth of the self-seal pouches market during the forecast period. Self-seal pouches contain two kind of indicators; Class 1 and Class 2. Class 1 indicators indicate that the unit has been exposed to the sterilization process but proper sterilization has not been achieved. Traditional self-seal pouches only provide a class 1 indicator. Class 4 indicators are designed to react with two or more sterilization process parameter which is why class4 indicators provide highest sterility. China and other developing countries where rising disposable income coupled with expanding production of packaged medical goods will promote higher demand for pouches.
Self-Seal Pouches Market: Regional Outlook
Developed regions such as North America and Europe are leading the market, followed by Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific region is expected to show the largest gains in the self-seal pouch demand in the coming years. The adoption of sterile packaging in Asia-Pacific region is expected to fuel the growth of self-seal pouch market. Rapid increases in the output of packaged pharmaceuticals, chemicals and medical instruments with greater convenience for sterilization will support gains in self-seal pouch demand. Gains in other industrializing regions such as, Eastern Europe and Middle East and Africa will be faster than those expected in North America and Western Europe.
Self-Seal Pouches Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global self-seal pouches market are –
- Wipak Oy
- Crosstex International, Inc.
- Getinge Group
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Self Seal Pouches Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Self-Seal Pouches Market: Segmentation
Self-seal pouches market is segmented on the basis of material:
- LDPE (Light density Polyethylene)
- PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)
Self-seal pouches market is segmented on the basis of size (mm):
- Less than 60 mm * 100 mm
- 60 mm*100 mm – 135 mm*255mm
- 135 mm*255mm – 300 mm*440mm
- Above 300 mm*440mm
Self-seal pouches market is segmented on the basis of indicator tint:
- Blue Tint
- Green Tint
Self-seal pouches market is segmented on the basis of indicator type:
- Class one ( indicates only one parameter)
- Class four (indicates multi-parameter )
Self-seal pouches market is segmented on the basis of end use:
- Chemical Industry
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Self Seal Pouches Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Self Seal Pouches Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Self Seal Pouches Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Self Seal Pouches Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)