This Sliding Sleeves market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Sliding Sleeves market.
Sliding Sleeves: Market Overview
Sliding sleeves are downhole string components used during completion operations to establish communication between the casing annulus and tubing string. Sliding sleeves are used to isolate or shut-off reservoir zones to regulate drilling fluids or contain formation pressure. There are basically two types of sliding sleeves, open/close and choke. Open/close sliding sleeves can be opened or closed to shut-off flow from a reservoir zone when it is economically not viable to produce or when it the reservoir produces excess water. In the case of multi-zone wells, these sleeves can be used to isolate producing zones from the ones that are deemed not viable to produce. Choking sleeves are generally used to choke or regulate the flow from a reservoir zone. With recent developments in hydraulic fracturing, previously undeveloped reservoirs are being developed by oil & gas operators, with the use of sliding sleeves. Hence, advancements in fracturing and production technologies, coupled with recovering oil & gas sector are anticipated to fuel the growth of sliding sleeves in the coming years.
Sliding Sleeves: Market Dynamics
A number of oil & gas reservoirs have been left undeveloped in the past, owing to lack of economically viable production technologies. Sliding sleeves have become a vital part in the process of developing these unconventional reservoirs. With the advent of hydraulic fracturing and widespread adoption of horizontal drilling, there has been a significant rise in the global oil & gas drilling activity, especially in the unconventional reservoirs. Use of sliding sleeves have not only helped improve communication between annulus and the string, but also helped in effective and economic production of reservoirs. In hydraulic fracturing, sliding sleeves help isolate individual zones to perforate and produce as per need, thereby improving the efficiency of the whole process. Hence, sliding sleeves are most sought out for hydraulic fracturing operations. Hydraulically operated sliding sleeves are anticipated to witness heavy demand, as compared to mechanical sliding sleeves, as they can be easily operated from a surface pump and requires no skilled labor to operate, whereas, the high pricing of hydraulic sliding sleeves is anticipated to limit the demand.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Stabilizing crude oil prices, uptick in hydraulic fracturing activities and the growing investments towards the development of unconventional oil & gas reservoirs are anticipated to fuel the demand for sliding sleeves in the coming years. However, rising geopolitical tensions between OPEC and Non-OPEC countries, recent attacks on oil & gas assets such as pipelines in Middle East & Africa are anticipated to hamper the growth of oil & gas production activities, in turn slowing the demand for sliding sleeves market.
Sliding Sleeves Market: Regional Outlook
Recent boom in U.S. hydraulic fracturing has positioned the country as the leading oil & gas producer in the world. With the country’s aim to dominate global oil & gas production and become energy self-dependent, oil & gas production activity, through fracturing, is anticipated to keep growing, driving the demand for sliding sleeves market. Middle East & Africa is estimated to create significant demand for sliding sleeves, owing to sustained oil & gas production in the region and exploration of unconventional reservoirs. China has been witnessing an increased CBM production activity, which is anticipated to drive the demand for sliding sleeves at a remarkable rate. Europe and Latin America are anticipated to hold a significant share in the global sliding sleeves market, owing to rising offshore production activities in the region.
Sliding Sleeves Market: Market Participants
Some of the key market participants identified in the sliding sleeves market across the globe are:
- National Oilwell Varco
- Baker Hughes Company
- NCS Multistage, LLC
- Dynamic Oilfield Technology
- Magnum Oil Tools International, LTD.
- Packers Plus Energy Services Inc.
- GRYPHON OILFIELD SOLUTIONS
Brief Approach to Research
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Sliding sleeves market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Sliding sleeves market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Sliding sleeves Market Segments
- Sliding sleeves Market Dynamics
- Sliding sleeves Market Size
- Sliding sleeves Supply & Demand
- Sliding sleeves Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Sliding sleeves Competition & Companies involved
- Sliding sleeves Technology
- Sliding sleeves Value Chain
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Sliding sleeves market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Sliding sleeves market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Sliding Sleeves Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Sliding Sleeves: Market Segmentation
The overall sliding sleeves market can been segmented on the basis of type as:
- Rack mount
The overall sliding sleeves market can been segmented on the basis of application as:
The overall sliding sleeves market can been segmented on the basis of actuation as:
- Detailed overview of Sliding sleeves’ parent market
- Changing Sliding sleeves market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Sliding sleeves market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected Sliding sleeves market size in terms of volume and value
- Sliding sleeves recent industry trends and developments
- Sliding sleeves competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth in Sliding sleeves market
- A neutral perspective on Sliding sleeves market performance
- Must-have information for Sliding sleeves market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Sliding Sleeves Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Sliding Sleeves Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Sliding Sleeves Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Sliding Sleeves Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.