This Smart Irrigation market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Smart Irrigation market.
Rising importance for efficient irrigation solutions and watering practices is the key factor drives the growth of global smart irrigation market. Smart irrigation system is an automated system, provides plants the exact water when it’s required without any manual intervention. Smart irrigation system automatically adjust the watering schedule based various real-time parameters including water content of the plant, wind speed, wind direction and local weather data. Smart irrigation practises delivers various advantage, including environmental sustainability, reduced labor cost, and also lowers the expense of water usage.
Global Smart Irrigation Market: Market Dynamics
Increasing government initiatives to promote water conservation, expanding farming operations cost and growing importance to increase farm profit by utilizing automated irrigation solutions are the primary factors drives the growth of global smart irrigation market. Additionally, increasing research and development investment for developing reliable irrigation scheduling solutions, growing interest on developing smart irrigation solutions using internet of things (IoT) and continuous advancement in sensing and monitoring technologies, accelerates the growth of global smart irrigation market. Also, increasing need to monitor and control the water requirements of the field due to inadequate rainfall and water scarcity across the world, further expected to fuel the growth of global smart irrigation market. However, lack of awareness regarding the potential benefits of smart irrigation solutions and high implementation cost are the factors identified as the restraints likely to deter the progression of global smart irrigation market.
Global Smart Irrigation Market: Market Segmentation
The global smart irrigation market is segmented on the basis of component, technology, application and by region. On the basis of component, the global smart irrigation market is segmented into hardware and software, the hardware sub-segment can be further segmented into sensors, controllers, sprinkler nozzles and others. On the basis of technology, the global smart irrigation market is segmented into evapotranspiration based smart irrigation technology and soil moisture based smart irrigation technology. On the basis of application, the global smart irrigation market is segmented into agriculture and non-agriculture. Regionally, the global smart irrigation market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) and Japan.
Global Smart Irrigation Market: Market: Market Segmentation
North America smart irrigation market is expected to dominate the market due to increased focus on water conservation solutions and supportive adequate infrastructure to implement smart irrigation solutions. Asia pacific smart irrigation market is identified as the fastest growing market, due to growing interest on technology based agriculture practices and continuous focus to improve agricultural productivity
Global Smart Irrigation Market: Market:Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent vendors in the global smart irrigation market, includes Hunter Industries, Rain Bird Corporation, Netafim, HydroPoint Data Systems, Inc., Rachio Inc., The Toro Company, Calsense, Galcon, Blossom and Green Electronics LLC (RainMachine)
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Smart Irrigation Market Segments
- Global Smart Irrigation Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Global Smart Irrigation Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Smart Irrigation Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Global Smart Irrigation Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Smart Irrigation Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Smart Irrigation Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Smart Irrigation Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Smart Irrigation Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Smart Irrigation Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Smart Irrigation Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Smart Irrigation Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.