This Sorbitan Monolaurate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Sorbitan Monolaurate market.
Sorbitan is a generic name of anhydrides that are derived from sorbitol. It is a crystalline hex hydric alcohol that occurs naturally from seaweed, algae and fruits. It is an amber-coloured oily, viscous liquid with a slight odour. Sorbitan monolaurate is the mixture of the esters form of polyols, luric acid, and fatty acids derived from the sorbitan and isosoribide. As a food additive sorbitan monolaurate is designated with the E number E493. Sorbitan fatty esters are known as sorbitan esters that are highly safe to use as an ingredient in food and beverages as well as cosmetic products. Sorbitan monolaurate is used as emulsifying and surfactants agents in creams, ointments and emulsions in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics products. Sorbitan monolaurate is alsoused to modify crystallisation of fats. Furthermore, within the EU it is permitted as a food additive dietetic foods, dietary food supplements, sugar confectionery including chocolate, chewing gum, beverage whiteners, milk and cream analogues, and other food products.
Global Sorbitan Monolaurate Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Owing to its emulsifying properties there has been an increased demand for sorbitan monolaurate in cosmetic products, which is fuelling the growth of global sorbitan monolaurate market. Moreover, the increasing applications of sorbitan monolaurate in end user industries, due to extensive research and developments by the companies is further catalysing the growth of global sorbitan monolaurate market. Wide applications of sorbitan tristearate in bakery and confectionary is bolstering the global sorbitan monolaurate market growth and is anticipated to account for more than half of the market share in terms of volume as well as value. Demand for sorbitan monolaurate is also increasing in personal care industry as it used as emulsifier in cosmetic products such as eye makeup, skin cleansing, moisturizers and other skin care products.
Global Sorbitan Monolaurate Market: Segmentation
Global Sorbitan Monolaurate Market: Region wise Outlook
The global Sorbitan Monolaurate market is divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). ). Europe is accounted as one of the largest market for sorbitan monolaurtae and other food emulsifiers owing to the flourishing food and beverages market in the region. Increasing penetration of bakery and confectionary products in Western Europe is expected to grow the global sorbitan monolaurate market during the forecast period. Asia Pacific and Latin America are among the emerging clusters of the globe, which are anticipated to witness an above average CAGR over the forecast period. However, the global sorbitan monolaurate market is expected to witness a steady growth by the end of 2027.
Global Sorbitan Monolaurate Market: Key Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and Industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Sorbitan Monolaurate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of applications, the global Sorbitan monoslaurate market is segmented into:-
- Bakery and confectionary products
- Meat products
- Beverage whiteners
- Dietary food supplements
- Personal care industry
- Skin care
- Hair care
- Other cosmetics
- Coating & plastic
Some of the key players in the global Sorbitan monolaurate market are-
- Victorian Chemical Company Pty Ltd
- Coast Southwest, Inc.
- ERCA SPA
- Coast Southwest, Inc.
- Colonial Chemical, Inc.
- Kawaken Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Burlington Chemical Company
- Fitz Chem Corporation
- Kao Chemicals
- ERCA Group
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Estelle chemicals pvt., ltd.
- Guangzhou Ruhana Food Additive Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Funchan Food Additive Co., Ltd.
- Henean Honest Food Co., Ltd.
- Triveni chemicals
- Jeevika Yugchem Private Limited
- Croda India company pvt. Ltd.
- Kawaken Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Flowers Song Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Sorbitan Monolaurate Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Sorbitan Monolaurate Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Sorbitan Monolaurate Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Sorbitan Monolaurate Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.