Spectrum analyzers are adopted to analyze signal frequency and amplitude in logarithmic scale when the electric signal pass through the system such as real-time spectrum analyzer. Spectrum analyzers are widely adopted for manufacturing, designing and engaging in the field services and repairs electrical devices and are also used to determine performance, error detection and troubleshooting errors.
Measurement of quality of modulation is carried out for smooth transmission of data and it is crucial in both transmission and receiver end. The important characteristics of spectrum analyzer are signal to noise ratio test and noise figure test which improves overall performance of the system. With a rising boom in telecommunication industry and increase in wave analysis, spectrum analyzer market has flourished with many new emerging players such as Keysights Technologies and LP Technologies.
Spectrum Analyzer: Drivers and Challenges
The major driving factor of spectrum analyzer market is increasing demand for wireless technology among users across globe that has led to a significant growth in spectrum analyzer market. The other key driving factors of spectrum analyzer includes the rising adoption of portable and handheld spectrum analyzers, multitasking feature, bandwidth and frequency advancement. At present, the high demand of second hand spectrum analyzer is one of the important growth factor of impeding spectrum analyzer market.
The major restraint faced by spectrum analyzer market is due to less availability of low cost spectrum analyzers with maximum features. However, in future the widespread operation of LTE (Long Term Evolution) services is expected to boost the market of spectrum analyzer in positive manner.
Spectrum Analyzer:Key Players
Some of the key players of spectrum analyzer market are:Advantest Corporation, Anritsu Corporation, Avcom, B&K Precision Corporation, Cobham PLC, Fortive Corporation, Giga-Tronics Incorporated, Keysight Technologies, LP Technologies, National Instruments Corporation, Rohde & Schwarz, GmbH & Co., Stanford Research Systems, Teledyne Lecroy and Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
Spectrum Analyzer:Regional Overview
Presently, North America region is holding the largest market share of spectrum analyzer due to rising adoption of second hand handheld spectrum analyzer. The adoption of portable spectrum analyzer is also impacting the market of spectrum analyzer in a positive manner.
The market of spectrum analyzer is witnessing high growth rate in the European and Asia Pacific regions due to rising boom of telecommunication and wave analysis.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Spectrum Analyzer Market Segments
- Spectrum Analyzer Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Spectrum Analyzer Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Spectrum Analyzer Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Spectrum Analyzer Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Spectrum Analyzer, market includes development in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Spectrum Analyzer: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of network technology:
Segmentation on the basis of offering:
- Product (Type, Frequency Range, Form Factor)
- Software (Apps and OS)
Segmentation on the basis of type:
- Swept-Tuned Spectrum Analyzer
- Vector Signal Spectrum Analyzer
- Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
- Parallel Filter Analyzer
Segmentation on the basis of end user:
- IT & Telecommunication
- Medical & Healthcare
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- RF Tuning Method
- Super Heterodyne
Segmentation on the basis of form factor:
- Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
- Portable Spectrum Analyzer
- Benchtop Spectrum Analyzer
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.