This Sustained Acoustic Medicine market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Sustained Acoustic Medicine market.
Sustained acoustic medicine is an ultrasound medical procedure in which the blood supply to a particular tissue is increased to heal the tissue or to relieve pain in case of chronic musculoskeletal conditions. Sustained acoustic medicine contains low-intensity ultrasound waves that deliver heat to deeper tissues and strengthen the tendons. Sustained acoustic medicine increases the cytokine content of tissues and increases protein synthesis.
The utilization of sustained acoustic medicine is growing with time because the fascination of people towards natural methods of medication is rising. According to the WHO’s Global Burden of Disease (GBD), lower back pain is one of the leading causes for disability in the entire world. And as per the data from the American Chiropractic Association, Americans spend approximately $50 billion each year on back pain remedies. Also, according to Stanford Children’s Hospital, approximately 3.5 million injuries occur each year due to sports in children and adults in the U.S. alone which causes the loss of time of participation. The data clearly illustrates the requirement of a method that can cure chronic pain in a natural but effective way and this increases the need of sustained acoustic medicine more than ever.
Sustained Acoustic Medicine Market: Drivers and Restraints
Sustained acoustic medicine market is expected to be driven by the fact that due to the increasing awareness of people about fitness, people are getting more attracted towards physical exercise and sports which increases the number of incidences of sports injuries resulting in the growth of the market for sustained acoustic medicine. Also, every year a large number of countries send their astronauts to space, and one of the most commonly occurring injuries is space adaptation back pain (SABP) which causes them to use medication. In the rapidly growing world when people don't have time for rest sustained acoustic medicine which are much faster than the conventional treatment find their way out. Sustained acoustic medicine fascinates people more because they work on the natural principle of healing and no harmful pain relievers are required in the course of treatment using sustained acoustic medicine.
The restraints of the sustained acoustic medicine market include the fact that being a new technique, it is not obvious to patients on its specific applications, and hence many people are not aware of sustained acoustic medicine. At the same time, the established brand has filed utility patents and patents to protect the design of the sustained acoustic medicine system, so it is difficult for new potential market entrants to establish themselves in the sustained acoustic medicine market.
Sustained Acoustic Medicine Market: Overview
Sustained acoustic medicine market is growing with the advancement of technology; it is expected to achieve an even higher speed owing to the modifications that are forming their way out to make sustained acoustic medicine market a better area for investment. With improving technology, the device has become handheld from bench top . Emerging technology is also increasing the efficacy of the system. The voltage and frequency of the sustained acoustic medicine devices have made it well suited for the portable and low voltage battery compatible devices. For self-administered sustained acoustic medicine, the device should be capable of working 4 hours continuously without any interventions. The ultrasound circuit miniaturization, portable, wearable device design, long duration coupling reservoir and closed loop temperature monitoring are some of the advancements in sustained acoustic medicine technology that is expected to impact the market for sustained acoustic medicine many folds.
Sustained Acoustic Medicine Market: Region-wise Outlook
The biggest market for sustained acoustic medicine has been the U.S. owing to the fact that the invention of sustained acoustic medicine took place in the U.S. Most of the advancement in the technology is also taking place in this region. Other regions are yet to make an impact rise in the market of sustained acoustic medicine.
Sustained Acoustic Medicine Market: Key Market Participants
The major player in the market is zetrOZ, which is manufacturing devices utilizing sustained acoustic medicine technology.
It has also applied for utility patents and patent for the protection of design, trademark, branding name, icons and logos. zetrOZ is also trying to get protection through patent cooperation treaty in Europe, China, India and Brazil. The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Sustained Acoustic Medicine Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Sustained Acoustic Medicine Market: Segmentation
The sustained acoustic medicine market can be segmented on the basis of application, end user, and modality.
On the basis of modality, the sustained acoustic medicine market can be segmented as:
On the basis of application, the sustained acoustic medicine market can be segmented as:
- Space adaptation back pain
- Sports injuries
- Trapezius muscle spasm
On the basis of end user, the sustained acoustic medicine market can be segmented as:
- Private Clinics
- Medical Research Institutes
- Physiotherapy Centers
- Chiropractic Clinics
- Healthcare settings
- Public health agencies
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Sustained Acoustic Medicine Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Sustained Acoustic Medicine Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Sustained Acoustic Medicine Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Sustained Acoustic Medicine Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)