This Transcatheter Bioprosthesis market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Transcatheter Bioprosthesis market.
Transcatheter bioprosthesis is an implantable medical device mostly used for patients suffering from severe symptomatic aortic stenosis of the aortic heart valve. In addition, transcatheter bioprosthesis is considered as an alternative to surgical aortic valve replacement (SAVR) in patients with high surgical risk. Transcatheter bioprosthesis combines exceptional valve design and advanced sealing with an excellent safety profile. Transcatheter bioprosthesis is designed to replace the aortic heart valve without an open-heart surgery. However, the long-term durability of transcatheter bioprosthesis is still unknown. Due to the growing aging population, aortic stenosis is observed as the most frequent primary valve disease in developed countries. In 2013, around 300,000 individuals were suffering from aortic stenosis worldwide and one-third of the affected population were not eligible for open-heart surgery due to the high surgical risk. According to research conducted in 2014, there were around 120,000 transcatheter aortic valve implantations performed around the globe since 2002.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Transcatheter Bioprosthesis Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases is the major factor expected to drive the growth of the global transcatheter bioprosthesis market. Transcatheter bioprosthesis is rapidly growing in the lower risk population and the midterm durability of transcatheter bioprosthesis is further expected to encourage the growth of the global transcatheter bioprosthesis market. It is observed that aortic valve disease affects more than 60 million individuals worldwide due to growing aging population. However, the snail pace adoption of transcatheter bioprosthesis in middle-income countries is expected to negatively impact the growth of the global transcatheter bioprosthesis market over the forecast period.
Transcatheter Bioprosthesis Market: Overview
The transcatheter bioprosthesis market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR due to promising clinical development of newer technologies and rising demand for minimally invasive therapies. Transcatheter bioprosthesis provides minimally invasive treatment for patients with high-risk of severe native aortic stenosis. Surgical aortic valve replacement is considered as the standard treatment for severe aortic stenosis, whereas transcatheter bioprosthesis offers a new treatment option for patients with high risk for surgery. Based on transcatheter bioprosthesis material source, the transcatheter bioprosthesis market is segmented into the bovine and porcine source. Among them, the porcine material source segment is expected to hold maximum share in the global transcatheter bioprosthesis market. On the basis of the type of valve, the transcatheter bioprosthesis market is segmented into mitral, aortic and pulmonary. The aortic valve is expected to gain maximum market share due to increasing number of aortic stenosis cases. Similarly, based on the end users, the global transcatheter bioprosthesis market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and specialty clinics. Among all end users, specialty clinics and ambulatory surgical centers segments are expected to grow at maximum CAGRs.
Transcatheter Bioprosthesis Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global transcatheter bioprosthesis market is segmented into eight key regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding China and Japan, China, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to hold maximum share in the global transcatheter bioprosthesis market primarily due to advanced healthcare infrastructure and availability of well-trained healthcare professionals. Western Europe is expected to hold second large share in the global transcatheter bioprosthesis market. From 2007 onwards the French National Authority for Health (HAS) has implemented an early assessment of transcatheter bioprosthesis in order to speed up the availability in the French market. Asia Pacific transcatheter bioprosthesis market is expected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period. Growing healthcare facilities and increased healthcare awareness are mainly generating the demand for transcatheter bioprosthesis in the Asia Pacific region. However, the transcatheter bioprosthesis market in Latin America, Eastern Europe and the Middle East and Africa is projected to show a slow growth over the forecast period.
Transcatheter Bioprosthesis Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players in the global transcatheter bioprosthesis market are Medtronic plc, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, and Direct Flow Medical, Inc., among others. The key players are majorly focusing on product development and geographical expansion to retain their market position.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Transcatheter Bioprosthesis Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Transcatheter Bioprosthesis Market: Segmentation
The global transcatheter bioprosthesis market is segmented by material source, type of valve, end users and regions.
Based on transcatheter bioprosthesis material source, the global transcatheter bioprosthesis market is segmented into:
Based on type of valve, the global transcatheter bioprosthesis market is segmented into:
- Mitral Valve
- Aortic Valve
- Pulmonary Valve
Based on end users, the global transcatheter bioprosthesis market is segmented into:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Transcatheter Bioprosthesis Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Transcatheter Bioprosthesis Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Transcatheter Bioprosthesis Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Transcatheter Bioprosthesis Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)