This Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Tavi market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Tavi market.
A heart valve is present in arteries and veins and facilitates blood flow only in one direction through the heart. The four major valves in the heart are two atrioventricular valves known as bicuspid valve and tricuspid valve and two semilunar valves known as aortic valve and pulmonary valve. A heart valve separates the atria, ventricles and blood vessels from each other. A heart valve is pushed open to allow blood flow and it closes and prevents backflow of blood. This closing is sealed tightly by nodules present at the tip of the cusps, which are the opening leaflets of the heart valve. The dysfunction of the heart valve causes valvular heart disease. There are two types of valvular heart disease, regurgitation or valvular insufficiency where blood flows in wrong direction due to dysfunctional heart valve and the second is valvular stenosis (Severe Aortic Stenosis) where the heart valve becomes narrow. Injured and defective heart valves are repaired or replaced by artificial heart valves. Echocardiography is done to diagnose valvular heart disease. Transcatheter aortic valve replacement, also known as transcatheter aortic valve implantation is one of the treatment procedure for valvular heart disease wherein transcatheter heart valve is used to replace the damaged heart valve.
Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement (TAVI) Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement (TAVI): Segmentation
Transcatheter Heart Valve market is classified on the basis of geography.
Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement (TAVI): Overview
Transcatheter aortic valve replacement is a minimally invasive procedure and is an efficient alternative for open-heart surgery. Globally 300,000 patients have been implanted with TAVI. With number of high-risk severe aortic stenosis patient going for TAVI implantation, it is estimated that in the forecast years, patient with low-risk will opt for such procedures due to its nature of implantation. TAVI market is in its nascent stages, however it is expected to witness a double digit CAGR in the forecast period (2015-2025).
Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement (TAVI): Region-wise Outlook
Europe is the major market for transcatheter heart valve replacement. With the introduction of transcatheter heart valve replacement in United States in 2011 and patient with severe aortic stenosis with inoperable conditions are comfortable with the minimally invasive surgery and the market is expected to witness a remarkable growth in the forecast years. The growth of transcatheter heart valve market in Europe is attributed to the technology advancements in that region.
Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement (TAVI): Key Players
The global transcatheter heart valve market is held by two major players namely Edward Lifesciences LLC and Medtronic Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Tavi Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on geography, the global transcatheter heart valve market is segmented into the following:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Tavi Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Tavi Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Tavi Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Tavi Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)