This Zigbee Enabled Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Zigbee Enabled Devices market.
Increasing demand for low cost and low power wireless technologies forced to develop new standards like ZigBee. It is the one of the important technological advancements happened in the field of wireless communication. ZigBee standard works on Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 802.15.4 physical radio specification in different bands such as 2.4 GHz, 900 MHz, and 868 MHz for device to device communication in the IoT market.
Zigbee Enabled Devices Market: Market Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Rising demand for energy saving wireless technologies drives the ZigBee-enabled devices market. ZigBee technology’s ability to connect to a large number of devices in smart homes and industries provides with low cost and low power consumption increases the demand for Zigbee Enabled Devices market. Rapidly increasing IoT market is prompting companies to develop products compatible with the ZigBee technology. Substitute and competition technologies such as Z-waven Insteon etc. could pose a threat to the global demand of ZigBee-enabled devices market
Zigbee Enabled Devices Market Segmentation
Zigbee Enabled Devices Market can be segmented on the basis of Devices, Application and Geography
On the basis of geography, ZigBee-enabled devices market can be segmented into seven key markets namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APAC, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America is expected to dominate the market for ZigBee-enabled devices because of large demand from industrial automation and home automation segments from the region. Western Europe and APAJ are 2nd and 3rd largest markets in ZigBee-enabled devices due to increasing adoption of smart technologies in the region. APAJ region is expected to drive the demand for ZigBee-enabled devices supported by increased spending on applications such as smart grid, smart home, industrial automation etc.
Some of the major players in the field of Zigbee Enabled Devices market include Microchip Technology Incorporated, Digi International Inc, NXP Semiconductors, Renesas Electronics Corporation and Texas Instruments Incorporated.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Zigbee Enabled Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation of Zigbee Enabled Devices Market on the basis of Devices:
- Zigbee Coordinator
- Zigbee Router
- Zigbee End Device
Segmentation of Zigbee Enabled Devices Market on the basis of Application:
- Industrial Automation
- Home Automation
- Smart Metering
- Smart Grid Monitoring
Segmentation of Zigbee Enabled Devices Market on the basis of geography:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Zigbee Enabled Devices Market Segments
- Zigbee Enabled Devices Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Zigbee Enabled Devices Size & Forecast 2017 To 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Zigbee Enabled Devices Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Zigbee Enabled Devices Technology
- Zigbee Enabled Devices Value Chain
- Zigbee Enabled Devices Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Zigbee Enabled Devices Market includes
- Zigbee Enabled Devices Market by North America
- US & Canada
- Zigbee Enabled Devices Market by Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Zigbee Enabled Devices Market by Western Europe
- Zigbee Enabled Devices Market by Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Zigbee Enabled Devices Market by Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Zigbee Enabled Devices Market by Japan
- Zigbee Enabled Devices Market by the Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Zigbee Enabled Devices Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Zigbee Enabled Devices Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Zigbee Enabled Devices Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Zigbee Enabled Devices Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.