This Agricultural Pipes And Tubes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Agricultural Pipes And Tubes market.
Agriculture is considered one of the oldest sector of business and the advancements in the irrigation techniques are helping it to improve the related techniques and practices. The modern agricultural practices have been helping farmers to save water and increase productivity in the irrigation practices has been possible due to the agricultural pipes and tubes. These agricultural pipes and tubes are available in various types depending on their nature of usage. The agricultural pipes and tubes are made up of polymers which makes them rust free, safe from micro-organism attack, and these pipes are also resistant to oxidants in the soil and atmosphere. These pipes have proven to be very effective in utilization of water to a higher extent. Agricultural pipes and tubes are available in different sizes for different regions where water requirement varies according to soil and crop types. In cases of water logging, pipes are used to drain out the water as sub-surface drainage. The agricultural pipes and tubes are used to supply optimum water and fertilizers needed. The agricultural pipes and tubes are also used in sprinklers to supply water for sprinkler irrigation. The polymeric agricultural pipes and tubes absorb negligible amount of water and are very tough and rigid for rough use. These pipes are easy to install with minimal use of pipe fittings due to their available sizes. The sub-surface agricultural pipes and tubes have filters installed in them to avoid entrance of coagulants.
Agricultural pipes and tubes market is expected to grow as the polymer pipes have many advantages over the traditional metal pipes. The easy installation of drip tubes in non-uniform lands with elevations is also one of the factor for the use of agricultural pipes and tubes in irrigation. The subsidies given by the governments in various regions will help agricultural pipes and tubes in capturing the market which was not much recognized up to that extent earlier. The high yield of crops using the drip technology is another cause for a rise agricultural pipes and tubes market. The newest advancements like hydroponics may create a barrier in the growth of agricultural pipes and tubes market. The climatic conditions in some regions are very extreme and the irrigation practices are not followed to a great extent and such regions slow down agricultural pipes and tubes demand. A good service life period of PE pipes may also retard the growth of agricultural pipes and tubes market to a certain extent.
The rise in cereal production in Southeast Asian region will prove to be a booster for the agricultural pipes and tubes market. While the moderate growth in crop production in Australian region will help keeping the growth of the agricultural pipes and tubes market up to certain limit. Some of growing economies like China who have very high cereal productions are adopting the micro-irrigation techniques and giving a platform for agricultural pipes and tubes market. Few states in Northern America are major producers of crops and use the agricultural pipes and tubes for irrigation. The Middle East and African regions have low availability of water and the irrigation practices are not much popular and the growth of agricultural pipes and tubes market in this region is not much appreciable. The European Union holds prominent market in cereal production which is adapting new technologies of piping to increase their agricultural yield. India being a prominent producers of crops is another key player in agricultural pipes and tubes market due to various subsidies given to the agricultural sector.
Global industries in agricultural pipes and tubes are listed below:
- JM Eagle, Inc.
- Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
- Diamond Plastics Corporation.
- Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd.
- Advanced Drainage Systems.Inc.
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company.
- Prinsco Inc.
- Pipelife International GmbH.
- Flo-Tek Group.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa, Turkey)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Agricultural Pipes And Tubes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The agriculture pipes and tubes market is segmented by –
- Polyethylene Pipe (PE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- Moderate Density Polyethylene (MDPE).
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polypropylene Pipes (PP).
- Poly Vinyl Chloride Pipe (PVC).
- Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (cPVC).
- Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride (uPVC).
- Corrugated Pipe.
- PE Perforated Pipe.
- Column Pipe
- Riser Pipe.
- Drop Pipe.
- Internal Diameter: 14 mm - 339 mm.
- Outer Diameter: 16 mm – 401.2 mm.
- Tough Hose.
- Vinyl Tube.
- Oval Hose.
- Extension Tube.
- Internal Diameter: 3.3 mm – 8.7 mm.
- Outer Diameter: 5 mm – 12 mm.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Agricultural Pipes And Tubes Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Agricultural Pipes And Tubes Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Agricultural Pipes And Tubes Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Agricultural Pipes And Tubes Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.