This Global Carbon Nanotubes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Carbon Nanotubes market.
Carbon nanotubes (CNT) are nano-sized tubes made up of carbon atoms. Their properties depend on how carbon atoms are aligned to each other in a sheet. It is gaining prominence in various industry verticals primarily due to its varied applications as well as its durability. It is 100X times stronger and 6 X times lighter when compared to steel. Research is underway to explore its market potential in the auto mobile and electronics industries. It is a multi-billion dollar investment in technology when compared to other synthesized nanomaterial.
Owing to its attractive features, it is penetrating various end use markets. The growing demand for nanotechnology is set to cater to the growing demands of energy, healthcare, environment, aerospace and electronics sector. Analysis of the growing market of carbon nanotubes (CNT), there has been a tremendous rise in CNT patents over the last 5 years.In the healthcare domain, it plays an important role in body implants, medical devices, and dental filling materials. Researchers have developed sensors using carbon nanotubes, which can be injected into the blood to know the concentration level of nitric oxide. It has potential in assessing critical illnesseslike oral cancer. In oil and energy sectors, it can play an important role in cleaning of oil spills. Besides the oil sector, it finds its usefulness in water purification plants. Compared to other alternatives, it is a cost-effective and reliable platform.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Electronics and transportation are the key market segments which will see a massive investment in the APAC region. China, being the global leader in electronics market, will witness a massive investment in carbon nanotubes in the future. India, on the other hand,is the market hub for automation industries. It contributes almost 22% of India’s manufacturing sector. With 100% FDI inflow in the automation sector in India, the market seems promising for enterprises operating their business in carbon nanotubes. China’s electronics industry has witnessed a massive double digit growth since 2001. Though Chinese nanotube markets pace has been reduced by the 21stcentury economic downturn, it soon regained its growth momentum by 2009. With carbon nanotubes, it is expected that China will soon repeat its double digit growth in the next few years. Besides the transportation and electronics segments, APAC is set to witness a CAGR growth of 49.2% (2014-2018) in the field of nanotechnology for energy sectors. The aged population in India and China is the other key factor that is driving the healthcare market in the APAC region. Carbon nanotubes with its cost effective and reliable solutions is set to penetrate the healthcare market in APAC in the coming years.
Nanocyl S.A, Arkema S.A. (France), CNano Technology Ltd. (USA), Bayer MaterialScience AG, Showa Denko K.K. and Hyperion Catalysis International Inc. (U.S.) are some of the leading companies in the carbon nanotube market. With rising popularity of carbon nanotube technology, global market will witness many new emerging players in this sector.
Going through the potential benefits of carbon nanotubes, there is almost no doubt that this is the promising technology of the future. It is expected to grow at double digit CAGR over the next 6 years. Though the biomedical and automotive industries will be the leading end-use sectors for carbon nanotubes, automotive industries will see a massive surge in investment in coming days. Developed economies, i.e. USA, Japan and the European nations, are investing lump sum amounts in R&D to expand the commercial horizons of carbon nanotubes.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Carbon Nanotubes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications. The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Carbon Nanotubes Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Carbon Nanotubes Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Carbon Nanotubes Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Carbon Nanotubes Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.