This Animal Auto Immune Disease Diagnostics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Animal Auto Immune Disease Diagnostics market.
Auto-immune disease is a condition in which the immune system fails to identify body's tissues and begins to attack and reject the as foreign antigen. Some of the popular autoimmune conditions among animal species are autoimmune diseases of the skin such as Pemphigus Vulgaris, Autoimmune hemolytic anemia (AIHA), dry eye, Addison's disease, Canine inflammatory bowel disease, Canine systemic lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Allergies (a hypersensitive immune system) and others. The diagnosis of autoimmune disease across animal especially among companion animals is performed through absolute measurement of blood panel to analyze the red blood cell, platelet, blood cortisol. These tests are helpful for measuring the presence of positive anti-nuclear antibodies in a blood sample. Veterinarians prescribe urinalysis, thyroid test to diagnose an autoimmune condition in animals. Latest thyroid tests are performed to analyze the presence of T3 (triodothyronine) and T4 (levothyroxine) and other antibodies which indicated auto-immune thyroiditis and other forms of genetic diseases.
Animal Auto-immune Disease Diagnostics Market: Drivers and Restraints
The increasing transfer of zoonotic diseases among immunosuppressed patient is a prime factor responsible for the increased awareness of the auto-immune disease among companion animals. High threat of HIV transfer from the animal source to a person with suppressed immunity, transfer of allergic components from companion animal to family members are also increasing the demand for diagnosis for autoimmune disease diagnosis among companion animal. The growing incidence of autoimmune diseases in livestock animal has decreased the quality of meat consumed especially in pharmaceutical manufacturing. Moreover, the increasing focus on livestock health among African countries which are the main exporters of livestock is increasing the demand for autoimmune disease diagnosis. However, limited test sensitivity and specificity, higher cost of a test, and limited intervention by the government regarding regulation are hindering the growth of autoimmune disease diagnosis market.
Animal Auto-immune Disease Diagnostics Market: Overview
Autoimmune disease diagnosis is gaining more attention across companion animal diagnosis owing to increased threat of zoonotic disease transfer among human. The growing incidence of zoonotic disease transfer is changing business operations of the animal healthcare industry as emergency care. The veterinary hospitals are offering a wide range of diagnostics service for companion animals. These hospitals and clinics are competing on the basis of new offerings in diagnostics test services. However, limited intervention by the government to promote the clinical diagnosis of animal, lack of effective molecular-based technologies to diagnose the autoimmune condition is curbing the growth of animal autoimmune disease diagnostics market. Commercial availability of molecular-based rapid diagnostics techniques such as ELISA, DNA amplification, and other nuclear testing is decreasing the waiting time for animal disease diagnosis. This is also increasing the quality of test outcome which could help veterinary physicians in a suitable prescription of drug and therapies.
Animal Auto-immune Disease Diagnostics Market: Regional Overview
Geographically, the global animal auto-immune disease diagnostics market, is segmented into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, Middle East and Africa (MEA). North America market holds significant revenue share in animal auto-immune disease diagnostics due to higher awareness for threats of zoonotic disease transfer, availability of veterinary care facilities which are bridging the pet and human health concerns. Asia Pacific and Africa market are witnessing increased adoption of animal healthcare service especially for livestock animal owing to increasing demand for meat products in pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry. Moreover, the increasing threat of zoonotic disease transfer in livestock animal is expected to boost the demand of animal autoimmune disease diagnostic market during the forecast period.
Animal Auto-immune Disease Diagnostics Market: Key Players
Some the players included in the report are, Elabscience Biotechnology Co. Ltd, IDEXX Laboratories, VCA, Inc., ABAXIS, Inc. Heska Corporation, Zoetis, Inc., Accuplex Diagnostics, ID Vet, Neogen Corporation, Thermo fisher Scientific, Inc., Mindray Medical Internationals Ltd., GE Healthcare, and Agfa Healthcare. Companies are competing on the basis of rapid diagnostics tools and real-time monitoring of disease to decrease the time to conduct tests. For instance, ID Soft from ID Vet is an integrated software program which provides flexible and comprehensive data analysis for result gathered by IDScreen poultry ELISA kits.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Animal Auto Immune Disease Diagnostics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Animal Auto-immune Disease Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
The global auto-immune disease diagnostics market, is segmented by test type, indication, end user, animal type and regional presence.
Segmentation by Test Type
- Complete Blood Count
- Thyroid test
- Biopsy Test
- DNA Amplification Test
- Immunoassays Test
Segmentation by Indication
- Pemphigus Disease
- Canine Lupus
- Auto-Immune Hemolytic Anemia
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE)
- Autoimmune hemolytic anemia
- Immune-related arthritis
Segmentation by Animal Type
- Companion Animal
- Live Stock Animal
Segmentation by End User
- Veterinary Hospital
- Veterinary Clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Animal Auto Immune Disease Diagnostics Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Animal Auto Immune Disease Diagnostics Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Animal Auto Immune Disease Diagnostics Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Animal Auto Immune Disease Diagnostics Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)