This Antenatal Screening market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Antenatal Screening market.
Antenatal screening is one of the process of identifying people who are at high risk of developing the disorder. Prenatal diagnosis is one of the preferred methodology that establishes if the disorder is present. Most Antenatal screening is used to determine high risk group which could offer prenatal diagnosis. Mostly selection is needed to perform antenatal screening, as diagnosis remains the only invasive procedure to screen the risk of miscarriage. Mostly, amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling (CVS) are the two main antenatal screening procedures. It aims to provide information which helps in decision making. Recently, new antenatal screening procedures have come up that does not use markers. Such form of DNA is majorly produced from the mother and about 15% is produced by the fetus/placenta. Such antenatal screening measures the proportion of DNA fragments from chromosome 21 from the maternal blood and when the fetus has Down’s syndrome, there is slight increase.
Antenatal Screening Market: Drivers and Restraints
Over the years, Antenatal Screening has become the mostly widely accepted and established technology which can last for decades and has impressive management for complication. In 2016, it was estimated that around 700,000 women in UK got pregnant. Out of these, over 95% of these pregnancies resulted in the normal delivery and rest suffered from some or other form of complexities according to UK National Screening Committee. In those rare ones, it was seen that those babies overall growth and development were affected. With increase in so many complications, the growth of fetal antenatal screening will be tremendous which will help in developing the abnormality and other conditions during pregnancy. The antenatal screening tests that are used at the time of pregnancy can be done through ultrasound scans or blood tests or using both combination.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Antenatal Screening Market: Overview
Antenatal screening has been widely used in modern obstetrics and gynecology. Recent research studies have reported that the major pediatric health related issues requiring antenatal screening are due to genetic disorder and also for congenital malformation. It has also been reported that most of the deaths that have been observed is more than a quarter of all the deaths in the first years of life and is also due to fetal abnormalities. Screening of such clinical complexities will help in increasing the overall market of antenatal screening.
Antenatal Screening Market: Regional Outlook
Globally, North America region is anticipated to be the major contributor of Antenatal Screening market. With region’s aggressive healthcare investments in spreading awareness though print and various other media on Antenatal Screening, the market is going to grow aggressively. Additionally, increasing awareness among people on Antenatal Screening will help in market growth in the region significantly. East and South Asia are anticipated to have second largest share in Antenatal Screening market primarily due to the presence of largest youth (majorly in twenties and thirties) population in the world. Europe and Latin America will be next biggest contributor to the global Antenatal Screening market. Oceania and Middle East & Africa (MEA) will be the sixth and seventh largest Antenatal Screening market in the world. MEA market growth could be hindered due to high poverty in the region and religious influence that bars majority of population from taking urinary tract medications in the society.
Antenatal Screening Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Antenatal Screening market are GymnaUniphy, Biotec Italia srl, Cyronics Instruments Pvt.Ltd, Oakworks Med, India Viking ImpEx Private Ltd and many more.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Antenatal Screening Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Antenatal Screening Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global Antenatal Screening market can be segmented on the basis of product type, modality, end user and geography.
Based on Screening Procedure type, the global Antenatal Screening market is segmented as:
- Specialist ultrasound
- Chorionic villus sampling
Based on Indication, the global Antenatal Screening market is segmented as:
- Spina Bifida
Based on End User, the global Antenatal Screening market is segmented as:
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Antenatal Screening Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Antenatal Screening Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Antenatal Screening Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Antenatal Screening Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)