This Anti Scratch Film market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Anti Scratch Film market.
Anti-scratch Film Market: Overview
The anti-scratch film is the plastic film used primarily to protect surface texture. These films are also called as surface protection films. The self-adhering and self-adhesive properties increase the bonding of anti-scratch film with the surface. Owing to increase shelf life of the products and protecting them against damages, end use industries are having more demand for anti-scratch film for packaging. Anti-scratch film enhances the appearance of the product and resulting in eye-catchy products which further results in an increase in sales. The market of anti-scratch film very competitive as many buyers and sellers of anti-scratch films are participating consistently. Hence with the advanced manufacturing and chemical technologies, manufacturers are following structure and innovation progression in anti-scratch film. The modern anti-scratch films used in real estate and furniture industries are having high-temperature resistance and fire resistance. Anti-scratch film gives additional protection in terms of stone chip, UV rays, and general wear and tear. With such increasing benefits of anti-scratch films, the market is expected to increase exponentially during the forecast period.
Anti-scratch Film Market: Dynamics
The ease of cleanliness and tamper-free surface requirement driving the global market of anti-scratch film. As the anti-scratch films increase the life of the product, it is highly preferred in automobile industries. The demand for anti-scratch films in window protection, door liners, handles, and bumpers, is increased in multiples in the past few years.
As per Avalonking, with the primary objective of protecting paint quality of automobile, the film manufactured from thin polyurethane or polymer are used. This acts as a shield against UV rays, small scratches, dust deposition, and acid rain.
Anti-scratch film is lightweight, transparent, and enhances the aesthetic looks of the products; hence increasing opportunities are witness in food and beverage packaging and surgical equipment packaging. The market of anti-scratch film is also growing on the backdrop of the expansion of electric and electronics industries.
According to Consumer Technology Association, U.S. sales of electronic devices were approximately reached to 715 million units in 2018 with nearly 6.6% year on year growth. With the increasing disposable income and purchasing power, consumer spending towards electronic gadgets such as home automation devices, smartphones, electronic wearables, etc. has been a major driver for the electronics industry. This trend is expected to create growth opportunities for the anti-scratch film market across different locations.
The changing regulations of plastic use might hamper the growth of anti-scratch film as food packaging material in a few countries.
Anti-scratch Film Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global anti-scratch market has been divided into eight key regions - North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific excl. China and Japan, the Middle East & Africa, China, and Japan. North America is the mature market for providing consumer goods. The United States sales of electronic devices are increasing with a significantly good year on year growth rate. Hence the demand for the anti-scratch film is expected to increase following to rising sales of electronic devices. In Latin America, the sluggish growth rate of construction industries is witnessed, especially in Brazil after the impact of the recession. However, with the growth of the consumer electronics industry and automobile industries, the market of the anti-scratch film is expected to increase in Brazil, and Mexico. Japan is a mature market of the automobile, which might result in an increase of anti-scratch film with less growth rate. With the developments in the food and beverage industries in Asia pacific countries other than Japan and China, it is expected that the market of anti-scratch film will increase rapidly. China is one of the attractive locations for investors in the anti-scratch film market, as the expansion of consumer goods and electronics devices is growing with high speed.
Anti-scratch Film Market: Key Players
The key players of Anti-scratch Film market are as follows:
- TEKRA, A Division of EIS, Inc.
- POLYFILM AMERICA
- Specialty Polyfilms Pvt. Ltd.
- Tesa SE
- Intertape Polymer Group
- LINTEC Corporation
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Scapa Group plc
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- Ecoplast Limited
- Avery Dennison Corporation
These key players are dominating the Anti-scratch Film market. However many new entrants, start-ups and small and medium scale industries are contributing to significant revenue generation in the market. The pulp and cardboard industries are also gaining traction about Anti-scratch Film market and enhancing their product portfolio.
The Anti-scratch Film Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes -
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Anti Scratch Film Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Anti-scratch Film Market: Segmentation
The Anti-scratch Film market is segmented on the basis of material, product type, thickness, application, and end use.
On the basis of Material, anti-scratch film market is segmented as:
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Biaxial Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP)
- Cast Polypropylene (CPP)
- Others (Metallized Film and Coated Film)
On the basis of Product Type, anti-scratch film market is segmented as:
- Shrink Film
- Stretch Film
On the basis of Thickness, anti-scratch film market is segmented as:
- Less than 20 Micron
- 20 to 25 Micron
- 26 to 30 Micron
- More than 30 Micron
On the basis of Product Type, anti-scratch film market is segmented as:
- Shrink Film
- Stretch Film
On the basis of Application, anti-scratch film market is segmented as:
On the basis of End Use, anti-scratch film market is segmented as:
- Food and Beverages
- Electric and Electronics
- Pharmaceutical and Health Care
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Others (Construction and Real Estate)
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for Anti-scratch Film Market
- Competitive landscape for Anti-scratch Film Market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Anti Scratch Film Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Anti Scratch Film Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Anti Scratch Film Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Anti Scratch Film Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)