This Blown Film Extrusion Machine market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Blown Film Extrusion Machine market.
Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market: Introduction
Packaging films market is growing in leaps & bounds and is anticipated to witness a strong development over the forecast period. The rising demand of packaging films has led to a surge in the blown film extrusion machine market. The blown film extrusion machine offers great versatility to the manufacturers as a variety of films can be extruded from a single machine. Packaging film manufacturers are offering products with unique and beneficial features which are fulfilled by blown film extrusion machine as it provides the capability of biaxial orientation, which allows uniformity in all mechanical properties. Also, a flat, as well as gusseted tubing, can be formed in a single operation which in turn maximizes the profitability margins of the manufacturers.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The rising demand for packaging films from the food & beverages market is directly proportional to the growth of the global blown film extrusion machine market. The Blown film extrusion machine caters to both barrier as well as non-barrier packaging applications. Moreover, blown film extrusion machine also facilitates the processing of a wide range of polymers which further propels the growth of the global blown film extrusion machine market. Blown film extrusion machines are highly efficient as compared to their counterparts which is expected to spur the demand of the global market. Blown film extrusion machines cannot sustain high temperatures and also have cooling issues which is expected to hamper the growth of the global blown film extrusion machine market. Also, the initial cost of installation of the blown film extrusion machines is high which is hampering the growth because the local manufacturers witness a lack of financial capabilities. Blown film extrusion machine market is expected to grow on the backdrop of growing food & beverages end use sector is expected to offer remunerative opportunities.
Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market: Market Segmentation
Blown film extrusion machine is segmented on the basis of machine type, material type, application, and geography. On the basis of material type, blown film extrusion machine market is segmented into LDPE (low density polyethylene), HDPE (high density polyethylene), LLDPE (linear low density polyethylene), polyamides & EVOH. On the basis of application, Blown film extrusion machine market is segmented into food and beverages, consumer goods, and pharmaceuticals. Food and beverage is further segmented into bakery products, dairy products, frozen food and beverages. On the basis of machine type, the global blown film extrusion machine market is segmented into semi-automatic and automatic blown film extrusion machines.
Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global blown film extrusion machine market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America. North America and Asia Pacific are expected to collectively dominate the market throughout the forecast period. However, many packaging film suppliers and converter companies are investing in Asia Pacific to tap the growing demand. Furthermore, Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness a steady growth in the blown film extrusion machine market over the forecast period primarily driven by industrialization in economies like China and Japan. In Middle East & Africa, industrialization is comparatively deprived due to which the blown film extrusion machine market is expected to witness sluggish growth in the region. Economic downturns in the Latin American region represents low opportunities of growth for the blown film extrusion machine market.
Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market: Key Players
Some of the key players of the global blown film extrusion machine market are Plasco Engineering Inc., Ye I Machinery Factory Co. Ltd., Windsor Machines Ltd., Polystar Machinery Co. Ltd., Karlville Development LLC., Chyi Yang Industrial Co., Ltd., Kung Hsing Plastic Machinery Co. Ltd., Fong Kee International Machinery Co. Ltd., Friul Filiere SpA, Alpha Marathon Technologies Group, Brampton Engineering Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market Segments
- Global Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market
- Global Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market
- High Altitude Aeronautical Platform Stations Technology
- Value Chain of High Altitude Aeronautical Platform Stations
- Global Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market includes
- North America Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market
- Latin America Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market
- Asia Pacific Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market
- Middle East and Africa Blown Film Extrusion Machine Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.