This Blown Oils market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Blown Oils market.
Global Blown oils Market: Introduction
Drying oils have been modified using the oxidative process to produce blown oils. Generally, blown oils are base-oils, having numerous types depend upon the seeds. Types of blown oils include blown castor oil, blown soybean oil, blown mustard oil, blown rapeseed oil, and others. Blown oils are also identified as oxidized oils and oxidatively polymerized oils.
In term of characteristics, blown oils offer various features such as better lubricity, biodegradability, low toxicity, relatively high flash point, thickening, etc. Blown oils have superior properties, due to this, finds a wide range of applications in various areas including, metalworking and rolling oils, cutting fluids, drilling muds, personal care products, greases, wire drawing, and chainsaw lubricants, two-stroke engine oils, and many more.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Blown oils Market: Market Dynamics
Global blown oils market is primarily driven by the increasing production of end-use applications such as paints, inks, lubricants, adhesives, rubber, and among others. Rising demand for cosmetics has also necessitated the demand for blown oils. Increased consumer spending, growth in fixed business investments, and increasing residential constructions is subsequently expected to propel the demand for paints and coatings, which in turn is expected to, drive the global blown oil market.
Blown oils have renewable nature and high availability, yet have relatively high price. Thus, blown oils market is witnessing a constant threat from low-priced alternative products, such as mineral and synthetic oils. Production of blown oils is easier, however, it produces a high yield. In turn, these factors hampering the global blown oil market during the forecast period. However, growing environmental concerns and stringent regulations have boosted the demand for biopolymers from industrial fuels. Thus, this factor act as a key trend for the global blown oil market.
In FY 2016, Arkema (manufacture of castor blown oil) announced the acquisition of a 25% stake in Jayant's blown oil producing subsidiary to meet the increased customer demand. Further, In October 2013, Arkema entered into a partnership with Addiplast – a France based firm to supply its biodegradable products like blown oils, across the world. These kinds of organic growth across competitive landscape has been one of the notable trends witnessed in the global blown oil market
Global Blown oils Market: Regional Outlook
Amidst all regions, Asia Pacific region is expected to hold significant share in terms of both volume and value, owing to the high usage of lubricants and plasticizers in the region. Further, China is a major consumer of blown oils, due to the high presence of local and international players of paints, inks, and lubricants. For instance, the companies holding the largest market share in paint manufacturing are almost China-based firms, for ex. Nippon Paint (China) Co., Akzo Nobel Coatings (China), PPG Paint, etc.
Further, in Europe, the increasing production rate of plasticizers is expected to give a push to the blown oils market in the next few years. The Middle East & Africa blown oils market has been witnessing significant growth in chemicals as well as lubricants and paint sectors, in turn, MEA blown oil market expected to gain sustainable growth in future
Global Blown oils Market: Key Participants
The global blown oils market is expected to be fragmented market due to the presence of local manufacturers at a regional level. Some of the key participants identified across the value chain of global blown oils market are as mentioned below:
- Kerawalla Group
- Turkish Manufacturers
- Redox Pty Ltd.
- Ambuja Solvex Pvt Limited
- ARVALLI CASTOR DERIVATIVES PVT LTD
- Alnor Oil Company, Inc.
- Vertellus Performance Materials Inc.
- Castor International
- VANDEPUTTE GROUP
- Croda Lubricants
- Girnar Industries
The global blown oils research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. Global blown oils market also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on global blown oils market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The global blown oils market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Global Alcohol Ethoxylates: Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global blown oils market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the blown oils. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with blown oils market attractiveness as per segments. The global blown oils market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Blown Oils Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Blown oils Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, global blown oils can be segmented as mentioned below:
- Blown Castor Oil
- Blown Soybean Oil
- Blown Mustard Oil
- Blown Rapeseed Oil
On the basis of application, global blown oils market can be segmented as mentioned below:
- Paints & Coating, Inks
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Food & beverages
Global Blown oils Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Blown Oils Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Blown Oils Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Blown Oils Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Blown Oils Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.