This Architectural Lighting market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Architectural Lighting market.
Safety is a primary concern in architectural spaces, and it is quite important to acknowledge the need for adequate architectural lighting. Proper architectural lighting also plays a major role in creating an experience for people occupying the architectural space. Architectural lighting draws a person’s attention to the form of space, enabling the architecture to serve its true purpose. Companies offer architectural lighting solutions based on accepted international and national standards. Currently, manufacturers are offering smart architectural lighting solutions that provide safe and efficient on-demand lighting with the help of sensors that observe people, and set the lighting intensity to the necessary levels, automatically. These architectural lighting solutions have integrated long life LEDs that reduce the maintenance expenditure and energy wastage to a much greater extent. Aesthetics, function, and efficiency are the three key aspects that maintain a proper balance between the architecture and the architectural lighting.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Architectural Lighting Market: Drivers & Challenges
Reduction in overall energy expenditure is one of the primary factors driving the global architectural lighting market. Energy consumption is lowered significantly by integrating smart LED-based architectural lighting. Using architectural lighting as a service (LaaS) or circular architectural lighting, industries can cut back on their capital expenditure. Architectural lighting enables planned maintenance and outages, which helps reduce downtime and disruption. Without changing the lighting fixtures, easier re-zoning and architectural future proofing is made possible by architectural lighting. Companies offer architectural lighting solutions and services that comply with international and national safety standards, and energy and environmental regulations. Architectural lighting ensures a well-lit space that creates a safe environment and boosts the occupant’s morale. High quality LED-based architectural lighting features a low carbon footprint and minimizes the adverse impact on the environment. Such factors are expected to propel the global architectural lighting market to greater heights.
Though manufacturers offer their architectural lighting solutions integrated with optimal specifications, stringent and time-consuming safety and energy saving standards do not allow the proper balancing of the demand and supply. This factor is expected to challenge the growth of the global architectural lighting market. Also, the installation and customization services offered by architectural lighting solution manufacturers can be very expensive, and this factor is estimated to hinder the growth of the global architectural lighting market.
Architectural Lighting Market: Regional Outlook
Among all the regions, Asia Pacific economies such as India and China are expected to register the highest growth in the architectural lighting market. Currently, North America, especially the United States, leads the global architectural lighting market, owing to the increased power saving measures implemented by the governments and manufacturers in the region. Europe is expected to register the second-highest growth rate in the architectural lighting market.
Architectural Lighting Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global architectural lighting market are General Electric Company; Philips Lighting Holding B.V.; OSRAM GmbH; Feilo Sylvania; TCP International Holdings Ltd.; SeaGull Lighting; Orion Energy Systems Inc.; Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc.; W.W. Grainger, Inc.; and Cree, Inc., among others.The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Architectural Lighting Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Architectural Lighting Market: Segmentation
The architectural lighting market can be segmented on the basis of lighting type, service, component, type, function, and region.
On the basis of lighting type, the global architectural lighting market can be segmented into the following:
- Task Lighting
- Ambient Lighting
- Accent Lighting
On the basis of service, the global architectural lighting market can be segmented into the following:
- Installation Services
- Inspection Services
- Maintenance Services
- Customization Services
On the basis of component, the global architectural lighting market can be segmented into the following:
- Lamp Holders
On the basis oftype, the global architectural lighting market can be segmented into the following:
- Incandescent Lights
- Fluorescent Lights
- High Intensity Discharge (HID) Lights
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) Lights
On the basis of function, the global architectural lighting market can be segmented into the following:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Architectural Lighting Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Architectural Lighting Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Architectural Lighting Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Architectural Lighting Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.