This Assembly Automation Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Assembly Automation Systems market.
Assembly Automation Systems Market: Market Overview:
Competition in the manufacturing sector is driving need for meeting customer requirements, improving agile responses, and enhancing flexible manufacturing capability which are in-turn acting as triggers for increasing demand for assembly automation systems. The growing demand for cost minimization, productivity, and optimum allocation of resources have contributed towards continuous research for analysis and modeling of manufacturing systems. Furthermore, assembly operations in the automated systems play an important role in manufacturing through performing sequence of operations to combine multiple components into a single entity. Assembly automation system refers to the use of automated and mechanized devices which are designed to perform a fixed sequence of assembly steps in an assembly line or cell. Transfer line or transfer machine term is used to describe the cases where machining operations such as milling, drilling, and similar rotating cutter processes perform at particular workstations. Although, assembly automation systems are considered expensive to implement and create, the capital investment for them is not as high as transfer lines due to assembly automation system’s relatively smaller size and therefore cost reduction in the system.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Moreover, the assembly systems are classified according to the physical arrangement either in-line machine – single station assembly, carousel assembly system, or dial type assembly machine. Multiple operations, long product life, stable product design, and high product demand, are the major conditions determining the use of automated production lines.
Other benefits of assembly process from automation systems are labor savings, handling multiple tasks to meet manufacturing requirements, consistency of output & throughput, greater profitability through higher production rate, and better reliability.
Increasing demand for meeting customer’s requirement and higher production rate may augment the growth of the market
The competitive working environment across automotive, 3C industry, among others has now forced the companies to automate their assembly processes for production enhancement. Furthermore, new technical improvements along with technical solutions may bring company to hold significant position in the market enabling them to set the quality standards and price levels in the market. The work of the designers or the manufacturing company may help in product success through its performance, costs, and reliability. Therefore, the requirement of flexible and agile manufacturing capability may bring competitive advantage for the manufacturing companies to minimize lead times and elaborating manufacturing processes.
Assembly Automation Systems Market: Regional Market Outlook:
The global assembly automation systems market is segmented into following regions – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, China, Japan, South East Asia (SEA) and Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America is estimated to dominate the global market owing to high awareness among manufacturing companies to enhance their production output and manufacturing high quality products. Furthermore, Western Europe is anticipated to account for significant share in the market due to hub of automotive industry in Germany and awareness among end-users to imply advanced technology systems for high quality products within a specific period of time. Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant share in the assembly automation systems market owing to growing awareness for advanced products to meet customer’s requirement across China, India, and ASEAN countries.
Assembly Automation Systems Market: Key Development
Some of the market participants in the global assembly automation systems market are:
- In 2017, SCHUNK Electronic Solutions introduced SAR-1700 and SAR-1300-Mono-Smart, the two depanelling machines providing large installations for separating large entire long panels or PCBs
- In 2017, ABB and Kawasaki announced their collaboration for robot automation cooperation and sharing knowledge and promoting benefits of collaborative roots
Assembly Automation Systems Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the market participants in the global assembly automation systems market are:
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- RNA Automation Limited
- NuTec Tooling Systems, Inc.
- Bastian Solutions
- ATS Automation
- ABCO Automation, Inc.
- Eclipse Automation Inc.
- Koops Inc.
Brief Approach to Research
FMI will follow a modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the nature, product type of the product segments covered in the study is followed by a demand-side analysis to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level and consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Assembly Automation Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Assembly Automation Systems Market: Product Definition and Segmentation:
The use of assembly automation systems occur where an automated production line has multiple workstations and transferring parts from one station to another along the fixed production line through work handling system. Furthermore, assembly automation systems helps to pass from one workstation to another by means of a mechanized work transport system till it gets to the final workstation.
Global assembly automation systems market is segmented on the basis of product type and application. On the basis of product type, global assembly automation systems market can be segmented into:
- Robot Automation Equipment
- Central Control System
- Other Automation Equipment
On the basis of end-use industry, global assembly automation systems market can be segmented into:
- 3C Industry
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Assembly Automation Systems market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Assembly Automation Systems market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Technology Roadmap involved from inception period to present date
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Assembly Automation Systems market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the global Assembly Automation Systems market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major Assembly Automation Systems market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario in the global Assembly Automation Systems market
- Analysis of the global Assembly Automation Systems market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key Assembly Automation Systems market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of top players in the Assembly Automation Systems market
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Assembly Automation Systems Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Assembly Automation Systems Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Assembly Automation Systems Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Assembly Automation Systems Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.