This Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems market.
Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems, are advanced systems which enhances control and safety of vehicles. These systems can also incorporate human touch or some other gesture to get activated, and perform the required action. Increasing safety regulations, and efforts to reduce driver distraction are key factors kept in mind while developing and installing an automotive gesture recognition system.
The global demand for automotive gesture recognition systems is expected to see an unprecedented growth over the forecast period.
Automotive Gesture Recognition SystemsMarket: Drivers & Restraints
The major factors boosting the growth of Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems market is rising automation across automobile industry. With rising disposable income, the global automobile market is expected to continuously increase over the forecast period. A large chunk of this demand is anticipated to come from the developing nations of Asia pacific and Latin America. This coupled with increasing focus on improving driver and car safety coupled with enhancing fuel efficiency and incorporating automation for better control, together will drive the market for Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems. Also, as local and regional car manufacturers also increasingly incorporate Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems, demand is on the go. Furthermore, it is anticipated that many countries will mandate the incorporation of automotive gesture controls to some extent in passenger automotive vehicles, on the backdrop of increasing driver safety, which will significantly fuel the global market for Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems. Further, with the advent of driverless and automated electric cars demand for some kind of Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems become unavoidable and the factor is expected to fuel the global Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems market over the end years of forecast period. However, high cost of Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems, still keeps the technology tapered with high end vehicles.
Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems market has been categorized into seven key regions including North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.North America anticipated to be the global leader in terms of demand for Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems. The region has endorsed some of the most advanced technologies in vehicle automation, and caters wide-scale technological adoption rate. Further with the advent of companies into driverless and electric vehicles, demand in the regions Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems market is anticipated to shoot up over the end of forecast period. Western Europe being home to some of the most prominent global car manufacturers also caters huge demand for Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems, as many passenger cars and buses in the regions comes equipped with this technology, adding significantly to driver and vehicle safety. With increasing demand for cars in Asia Pacific Exc. Japan (APEJ) region, amid rising disposable income, demand for cars with high end features such as Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems is also on the rise. A large chunk of demand for Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems is expected to come particularly from China and India based automobile manufacturers, as they shift their vehicle models towards global standards. Further, many governments in the region have set bold targets to increase usage of electric vehicle in their respective countries. Latin America, on similar lines as APEJ is expected to boost its demand for automotive vehicles over the forecast period, fuelling more demand for Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems in the region. Eastern Europe and Middle East & Africa, Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems market is also expected to witness gradual growth over the forecast period, as global car manufacturers are expected to gradually set up their manufacturing bases in the region, over the last years of the forecast period.
Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems Market: Key Players
Some of the players identified in Global Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems market are:-
- Harman International Industries, Inc.
- SoftKinetic Inc.
- Visteon Corp.
- Continental AG
- Synaptics Incorporated
- Qualcomm Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Eyesight Technologies Ltd.
- Omek Interactive Ltd.
- Cognitec Systems GmbH
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive Gesture Recognition SystemsMarket: Market Segmentation
The Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems Market is segmented on three factors, on the basis of authentication type, application and in terms of vehicle type.
Based on authentication type, the Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems market is segmented into:
- Hand/Finger Print Recognition
- Face Recognition
- Eye/Vision Recognition
- Voice Recognition
Based on application, the Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems market is segmented into:
- Lighting Systems
- Door/Window Operations
Based on vehicle type, the Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems market is segmented into:
- Non-Electric Vehicles
- Passenger Cars
- Light Motor Vehicles
- Heavy Motor Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles
- Passenger Cars
- Light Motor Vehicles
- Heavy Motor Vehicles
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Gesture Recognition Systems Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.