This Automotive Air Intake Manifold market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Air Intake Manifold market.
Intake manifold is a small yet significant component of an internal combustion engine comprised of tubes connected to each cylinder head branching out from a single tube that channel atmospheric air directly to the engine cylinders. In the case of a spark ignition engine, air and fuel are mixed before channelling it through the intake manifold negating it as an air intake manifold, hence, automotive air intake manifolds are only used in diesel powered engines where only dehumidified and filtered air is conveyed to the engine cylinders. Automotive air intake manifold also functions as a medium to convey recirculated exhaust gases to the engine cylinders, where nitrogen oxide emission has to be reduced. Less consumption of fuel and high power output efficiency are the two major areas where the automobile manufacturers continuously strive to improve upon by application of various high performance lightweight materials in majority of vehicle components including the usage of different materials such as composites to build automotive air intake manifold. The implementation of such materials is also boosted by the fact that tailpipe emissions are being continuously regulated and various reforms are being administered leading to reduction in the weight of the vehicle.
Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The production and acceptance of battery powered automobiles can hinder the growth of the automobile air intake manifold market as these vehicles do not contain internal combustion engine for power generation. This factor can be considered as a high impact restraint owing to faster depletion of fossil fuel reserves and electric vehicles on the verge being the de facto transportation vehicle of the future.
Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market: Segmentation
Automotive Air Intake ManifoldMarket can be segmented as follows;
Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market: Regional Outlook
The market growth of automotive air intake manifold is based on how popular diesel powered vehicles are in various regions. The consumers in North America region do not prefer diesel vehicles due to higher taxations, costlier than gasoline counterparts and slightly higher cost of diesel than petrol that can lightly dent the automotive air intake manifold market. The same holds true for the market in Middle East and Africa region, where consumers predominantly prefer gasoline powered vehicles. In contrast, diesel vehicles are much popular in the European region and Indian Subcontinent region owing to comparatively low diesel prices improving the prospects of high automotive air intake manifold sales in both OEM and aftermarket segment.
Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
By Product type, the automotive air intake manifold market can be segmented as:
- Single Plane Manifold
- Dual Plane Manifold
By Vehicle type, the automotive air intake manifold market can be segmented as:
- Passenger cars
- Light Commercial vehicles
- Heavy Commercial vehicles
- Special purpose vehicles
By Build Material, the automotive air intake manifold market can be segmented as:
- High Performance Plastics
- Composite Materials
By Sales Channel, the automotive air intake manifold market can be segmented as:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
Examples of some of the market participants identified in the Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold market include:
- MAHLE GmbH
- Mann+Hummel Group
- Sogefi SpA
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Keihin North America, Inc.
- Samvardhana Motherson Group
- Edelbrock, LLC
- Mikuni Corporation
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
- AAM Competition, LLC
- Inzi Controls Co., Ltd.
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- Atlas Industries Inc.
- TSM Corporation
- China Ruiming Industrial Co., Ltd.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.