India Automotive Stamping Market
Detailed Analysis of India Automotive Stamping Market By Hot Stamping and Cold Stamping
Is India's Automotive Stamping Game on Point? FMI Applauds India Automotive Stamping Industry, Recognizing its Significance in the Global Landscape
India Automotive Stamping Market Outlook (2023 to 2033)
The India automotive stamping market size is estimated to be valued at US$ 6.94 billion in 2023 and it is projected to surpass US$ 18.86 Billion by 2033. The adoption of automotive stamping in India is projected to increase at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period.
India's automotive industry is rapidly expanding, both car production and sales have expanded dramatically in recent years and companies are increasingly entering the automotive stamping sector. As a result, the demand for automotive stamping is rising, which a type of metal is stamping that processes high-volume sheet metal parts for automotive OEMs and the aftermarket.
Investing in cutting-edge technologies like automotive stamping is likely to be advantageous for players in the market. As a result, increased investment in the continual incorporation of modern technologies is projected to present considerable growth potential for automotive stamping companies in India during the forecast period.
|Historical Value (2022)||US$ 6.88 billion|
|Current Year Value (2023)||US$ 6.94 billion|
|Expected Forecast Value (2033)||US$ 18.86 billion|
|Historical CAGR (2018 to 2022)||10.1%|
|Projected CAGR (2023 to 2033)||10.5%|
Some of the metal sheet products manufactured by automotive stamping producers are brackets, plate holders, roofs, fenders, valves, exhaust systems, brake shoes, and fuel distribution systems. In the Indian automotive stamping industry, a variety of processes are employed, including cold stamping, hot stamping, progressive die stamping, transfer stamping, and tandem stamping. Furthermore, the automotive stamping market in India is divided into three categories: suppliers of stamped components, automotive OEMs with in-house stamping capabilities, and stamping service providers. During the anticipated period, demand for automotive stamping in India is anticipated to be driven by rising commercial vehicle demand as a result of expanding construction activities in the region.
Don't pay for what you don't need
Customize your report by selecting specific countries or regions and save 30%!
India Automotive Stamping Market Dynamics
Since heavy-duty vehicle parts like truck bodies, roofs, doors, and fenders are made predominantly by stamping metal sheets, the demand for automotive stamping in India is expected to increase during the anticipated period (2022 to 2032). For instance, 407,056 heavy-duty trucks were produced in India in 2018, which is almost 43.4% more than the number of heavy-duty trucks produced in 2017. In addition, the OICA reports that India produced 663.2 thousand light-duty vehicle units in 2018, which is almost 31.5% higher than the country's produced in 2017. According to the statistics, the Indian market for automotive stamping is anticipated to expand significantly throughout the anticipated period.
Increasing Vehicle Production and Sales to Fuel the India Automotive Stamping Market Growth
In India, four-wheeler output has increased significantly, while two and three-wheeler production has increased marginally. This is due to increased demand from both domestic and international consumers. As a result, the adoption of automotive stamping in India has grown. Furthermore, rising disposable income, increased consumer confidence, credit availability, and low-interest rates are driving the rise in car sales in India.
According to the Organization Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles (OICA), motor vehicle production in India reached 4.1 million units in 2015, up 7.3% from 3.8 million units in 2014. Furthermore, the Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA) reports that three-wheeler output in India reached 19.8 million units in 2015. Due to these factors, the Indian automotive stamping market share is anticipated to grow significantly during the forecast period.
High Growth in Automotive Component Exports to Push the Sales of Automotive Stamping in India
The Indian market for automotive components expanded significantly in 2021. Approximately 30% of the overall revenue comes from the export of automobile components. Furthermore, India is a rapidly developing hub for engine and transmission parts in the automobile industry, thus there is likely to be a growth in demand for automotive stamping in the near future.
Additionally, increased demand is anticipated to force OEMs and tier 1 producers to manage their production capacity by developing a new stamping method for automobile parts. Over the projected period, this is anticipated to further fuel India's automotive stamping market expansion.
Growth Limiting Restraints in the India Automotive Stamping Market
Cost-cutting pressure on suppliers is projected to limit growth in the Indian automotive stamping market over the forecast period.
In recent years, manufacturers have prioritized weight reduction and performance enhancements. To attain these two advantages, however, automotive stamping companies must utilize sophisticated materials that are more expensive than standard materials. Furthermore, automotive stamping vendors are focusing on cost reduction, which is a difficult task given the Indian automotive stamping market competition. As a result, price flexibility in the automobile stamping industry has been constrained, limiting growth in the Indian automotive stamping market in the near future.
Restricted usage of new technologies due to complexity and high cost impede the Indian automotive stamping market growth
The Indian automotive stamping market is made up of a significant number of Tier II and Tier III enterprises that manufacture sheet metal components and assemblies. Due to rising expenses, many firms are hesitant to invest in new goods and technology. Furthermore, the complexity of newly installed technologies is another reason preventing established market players from embracing automotive stamping technology. This, in turn, is projected to impede the expansion of the Indian automotive stamping market in the near future.
Get the data you need at a Fraction of the cost
Personalize your report by choosing insights you need
and save 40%!
India Automotive Stamping Market Opportunities
Enhancement in stamping technology to pose excellent business opportunities for market players
The advent of technology has improved the existing stamping processes and technologies. These advanced technologies can provide better performance to manufacturers, thereby enhancing the overall product quality. For instance, precision stamping uses high-tonnage presses and stamping dies to forge sheets of metal into complete or semi-complete parts. It includes complex stamping applications with stamping, folding, drawing, or piercing of a product in a single series operation. This, in turn, is expected to offer conducive growth opportunities for market players during the forecast period.
India Automotive Stamping Market Segmentation
|Segment||2022 Value Share in Global Market|
Passenger Cars Steal the Spotlight in India's Automotive Stamping Industry
By vehicle, the passenger vehicle segment dominated the Indian automotive stamping market in 2022, accounting for a 28.6% share in terms of value, followed by commercial vehicles and three-wheelers, respectively.
The dominance of the passenger car segment in the market can be attributed to a range of factors. Firstly, the increasing middle-class population and growing disposable income have resulted in a higher demand for passenger cars. Furthermore, the rise of urbanization has created a need for personal transportation, with passenger vehicles being the preferred mode of commuting, particularly in cities. In the period between 2022 and 2023, India manufactured a total of 4,578,639 passenger cars. The Indian government's policies and incentives have played a significant role in stimulating the growth of this segment. This includes reduced excise duties and subsidies for electric vehicles. Additionally, the cultural significance of owning a personal vehicle in India, along with the diverse selection of car models offered by automakers, has bolstered the dominance of the passenger car segment. Moreover, India's position as a manufacturing and export hub for automobiles has led to an expansion in passenger car production, driving the demand for automotive stamping services.
Steel Takes the Wheel: India's Auto Stamping Industry Moves with Strength and Efficiency
The steel segment dominated the market primarily since it is cost-effective compared to other materials like aluminum or composites. This makes it a preferred choice for the cost-conscious automotive industry in India. The relatively lower cost of steel allows manufacturers to maintain competitive pricing for their vehicles. Secondly, steel offers exceptional strength and durability, making it highly suitable for automotive applications that require resistance to high loads, impacts, and harsh environmental conditions. It ensures the structural integrity and safety of vehicles, which is a critical consideration for consumers. Moreover, India has a well-established infrastructure for steel production and processing. The availability of domestic steel suppliers, along with an extensive supply chain, ensures a reliable and efficient sourcing process for automotive manufacturers.
By Stamping, Hot Stamping Segment Dominates the India Automotive Stamping Market
Hot stamping is widely utilized in the automobile sector because it allows for the creation of lightweight, high-strength vehicle components. What's more, the production of complicated parts is economical when no immediate issues arise. Hot stamping is commonly employed in the production of safety-critical parts and components such as A and B-pillar reinforcements and other body pieces. Furthermore, this approach has been widely adopted in a variety of economies, including China, Europe, and North America. Gestamp Automobile India Private Limited committed US$ 40 million in February 2017 to develop a hot stamping factory in Pune to meet the country's growing need for safer and lighter automobiles.
Latest Trends in the India Automotive Stamping Market
- Rising vehicle production and increased demand for passenger vehicles globally are expected to drive significant growth in the Indian automotive metal stamping market.
- However, with the rising trend of engine downsizing to improve fuel efficiency and lighter vehicles, lightweight metals such as aluminum are likely to see a surge in demand among automotive metal stamping firms. The Indian automotive metal stamping industry is expected to increase significantly as a result of this.
- The automotive metal stamping market in India is expected to be fueled by technological improvements like laser metal stamping and hydraulic metal stamping, which assist to lower production costs.
- The fast growth of manufacturing industries is also fueling the global automotive metal stamping market.
Global Outlook of the Automotive Stamping Market: India's Prominent Position
The global automotive stamping market has witnessed substantial growth over the years, primarily driven by the expansion of the automotive sector in emerging economies and the growing demand for lightweight vehicles. In 2023, the estimated value of the global automotive stamping market is expected to reach US$ 11.01 billion, with a steady CAGR of 5.3% from 2023 to 2033. By 2033, the market is forecasted to exceed US$ 18.46 billion on a global scale.
The Asia Pacific region has emerged as the dominant market for automotive stamping, accounting for the largest share in terms of production and consumption. This can be attributed to rapid industrialization, a favorable investment climate, and the presence of key automotive manufacturing hubs in countries like China, India, and Japan.
The global automotive stamping market also witnesses substantial shares from North America and Europe. These regions boast well-established automotive industries, technological expertise, and robust supply chains. With the growing emphasis on lightweight materials and electric vehicles, stamping companies in these regions are well-positioned to cater to the evolving demands of the market.
|2022 Value Share in Global Market||21.8%|
|Growth Factors||A robust automotive industry, technological advancements, and a focus on lightweight and vehicle safety drive the United States automotive stamping market.|
|2022 Value Share in Global Market||6.9%|
|Growth Factors||The Germany automotive stamping market flourishes due to its reputation for excellent engineering capabilities, a strong emphasis on precise manufacturing, and a dedicated focus on innovative vehicle components.|
|2022 Value Share in Global Market||6.2%|
|Growth Factors||Japan's automotive stamping market showcases a blend of traditional craftsmanship and cutting-edge technology, supporting the production of high-quality stamped components for both domestic and global markets.|
|Value CAGR (2023 to 2033)||10.8%|
|Growth Factors||The United Kingdom automotive stamping market benefits from a strong manufacturing base, innovation in automotive technologies, and a growing emphasis on electric and hybrid vehicles.|
|Value CAGR (2023 to 2033)||11.8%|
|Growth Factors||The China automotive stamping market is propelled by the country's booming automotive industry, increasing domestic demand, and government support for electric vehicle adoption.|
India has established itself as a key player in the global automotive stamping market, both as a manufacturing base and as a supplier to other international markets. India is one of the rapidly growing automotive manufacturing countries globally. With a vast domestic market and a skilled workforce, the country has attracted leading global automakers to set up manufacturing facilities. This has led to an increased demand for automotive stamping and related components.
The Indian government has implemented various initiatives to boost the automotive sector, such as the "Make in India" campaign, which encourages domestic manufacturing and foreign investments. Additionally, initiatives promoting electric mobility and emission regulations have further stimulated the demand for automotive stamping.
Exploring the Automotive Stamping Market in India through a Regional Lens
Northern Region: The northern region, particularly around the National Capital Region (NCR), is a significant hub for automotive manufacturing in India. States like Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, and Rajasthan have a considerable presence of automotive stamping companies. The NCR region, with its proximity to Delhi, serves as a major manufacturing and supply chain hub for automotive components.
Southern Region: The southern region, comprising states like Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh, is known for its automotive manufacturing and ancillary industries. Cities like Chennai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad are home to key automobile manufacturers and stamping companies. Stamping components are in high demand in South India due to the increasing levels of industrialization and the presence of a conducive business environment. The southern region also has a robust supply chain ecosystem and skilled labor force. These have contributed to its growth in the automotive stamping sector.
Western Region: The western region, particularly Maharashtra and Gujarat, also houses several automotive stamping manufacturers. Cities like Pune, Mumbai, and Aurangabad have a strong presence of automotive OEMs and tier-1 suppliers, leading to a demand for stamped components. This area is known for its prominent automobile manufacturing plants and industrial zones, earning Pune the nickname of the "Detroit of India."
Eastern Region: The eastern region, including states like West Bengal, Odisha, and Bihar, has been witnessing an increasing presence of automotive manufacturers and suppliers. Cities like Kolkata and Jamshedpur have automotive manufacturing units, which contribute to the demand for stamped components. However, the automotive stamping industry in the eastern region is relatively smaller compared to other regions in India.
Growing collaborations and partnerships between startups and stamped component suppliers, in order to enhance product development and manufacturing are expected to be the major trend in the Indian automotive stamping market over the forecast period. OEMs and stamped components suppliers have been forming collaborations and partnerships, which have smoothened the operations and fulfilled the demand for products. Furthermore, startups are focused on reducing their vendor base, in order to minimize account management.
For instance, in February 2017, Gestamp Automobile India Private Limited set up a new plant in Pune, in order to provide increased demand for the stamped component requirement from Ford, Tata Motors, and Fiat Chrysler Automotive (FCA).
With numerous small and large-scale companies in the market, the players are extremely competitive. Local enterprises compete with multinational companies on the basis of services and tailored products. Local players can offer specialized customization services to their clients as well as standard items to big industrial machinery manufacturers, automotive OEMs, and consumer electronics makers.
During the COVID-19 epidemic, market participants suffered losses and were forced to halt operations. Following the relaxation of limitations, enterprises were required to implement particular safety processes in their facilities in accordance with government standards to ensure employee safety. Key players in the market are focused on mergers and acquisitions, in order to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Key Players in the India Automotive Stamping Market
- Automotive Stampings and Assemblies Ltd
- JBM Group
- Klt Automotive and Tubular Products Limited
- Autocomp Corporation Panse Pvt. Ltd
- Omax Auto Ltd
- Mahindra CIE Automotive Limited
- Sona Koyo Steering Systems Limited
- Harsha Engineers Limited
- Tata Autocomp Systems Limited
- Cosma International (India) Private Limited
- Yeshshree Press Comps Private Limited
- Gestamp Automobile India Private Limited
Key Developments in the India Automotive Stamping Market
- During the 16th edition of Auto Expo 2023- Components, Gestamp unveiled its fourth hot stamping line in India in January 2023. This new addition joins the existing hot stamping lines in Pune and Chennai. The company emphasizes that this move aligns with its strategy for India and worldwide. It aims to foster proximity to customers and collaborate on solutions in close proximity to manufacturers.
- In October 2022, ThyssenKrupp Steel showcased the AS Pro-coated MBW® steels for automotive construction in series production at the EuroBLECH. This marks the introduction of the next generation of hot stamping technology.
- JBM Group purchased a controlling share in Linde-Wiemann GmbH KG, a German supplier, and manufacturer of complicated structural components and assemblies for the automobile industry, in February 2019.
- Tata Autocomp Systems Limited, an Indian auto component manufacturer, signed an agreement with Fortaco Group in June 2019 to manufacture safety cabins for off-highway vehicles in India.
How India Grabbed the Dominating Position in Global Automotive Stamping Sector?
In terms of global automotive vehicle manufacturing, India is among the top 10 countries. India's significant contribution to global vehicle production has resulted in a significant increase in the country's automotive stamping industry. The bulk of car enterprises managed by firms like Gestamp Automobile India Private Limited, Caparo India, Omax Auto Ltd., and Mahindra CIE Automotive Limited is geared toward automotive stamping market involvement.
Technological advancements, such as the use of hybrid electromagnetically supported sheet metal stamping machines, are having a beneficial impact on the automotive stamping industry. The development of blanking automation in major industrial industries is a critical component of the blanking process. Computers monitor the automatic blanking process, and the data is available on a central server, assisting the operator in making key decisions in critical situations.
What are the Global Automotive Stamping Vendors Doing?
- Toyota Tsusho and SteelSummit Holdings
Toyota Tsusho and SteelSummit Holdings, a subsidiary of Sumitomo Corp. of Americas, launched a USD 40 million joint venture Madison Metal Processing (MMP) in September 2021. This firm is anticipated to serve the automobile industry's steel blank needs, with a concentration on Toyota cars.
- Nissan Motor Company
Nissan Motor Company introduced new technology necessary for the current blanking line at the United Kingdom manufacturing factory in March 2020. This GBP 52 million improvement was part of the company's ambition to increase its in-house metal pressing capabilities.
- Magna International
Magna International teamed with Ford in November 2021 to supply battery enclosures for Ford's F-150 Lightning, using aluminum extrusions and stampings fitted together.
Magna spent USD 70 million in February 2021 through its body and chassis product group for an electric vehicle production factory that would construct complicated battery enclosures for the all-new 2022 GMC Hummer EV.
Autoneum announced its expansion of aluminum sheet forming technology in October 2021. Stamped aluminum components from the firm prevent electromagnetic interface into electric vehicles and provide cost-effective battery protection.
- D&H Industries
D&H Industries bought a 2000 Ton Mechanical Press in September 2017 for bigger tonnage applications in shaping both HSLA steel and stainless steel.
India Automotive Stamping Market: Segmentation
- Hot Stamping
- Cold Stamping
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
- Progressive Die Stamping
- Tandem Stamping
- Transfer Stamping
- Body Stamping
- BIW Parts
- Non-Body Stamping
- Engine Parts
- Transmission and Steering Parts
- Braking and Suspension Parts
- Electrical Parts
- Fuel Delivery, Emission and Filtration
- Safety Equipment and Seating System
- Lighting Components
- Cooling System
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Present Value of the Global India Automotive Stamping Market in 2023?
The global India automotive stamping market is valued at US$ 6.94 billion in 2023.
What is the Expected CAGR for the India Automotive Stamping Market through 2033?
The global India automotive stamping market is estimated to develop at a CAGR of 10.5% through 2033.
What is the Expected Value of the Global India Automotive Stamping Market in 2033?
The global India automotive stamping market is anticipated to hit US$ 18.86 billion by 2023.
Who are the Prominent Players in the India Automotive Stamping Market?
Automotive Stampings and Assemblies Ltd JBM Group and Klt Automotive are the prominent market players.
Which is the Key Segment in the India Automotive Stamping Market by Vehicle?
Passenger cars are likely to lead the India automotive stamping market until 2033.
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary 1.1. India Market Outlook 1.2. Demand-side Trends 1.3. Supply-side Trends 1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis 1.5. Analysis and Recommendations 2. Market Overview 2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy 2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations 3. Market Background 3.1. Market Dynamics 3.1.1. Drivers 3.1.2. Restraints 3.1.3. Opportunity 3.1.4. Trends 3.2. Scenario Forecast 3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario 3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario 3.2.3. Demand in Conservative Scenario 3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis 3.4. Investment Feasibility Matrix 3.5. PESTLE and Porter’s Analysis 3.6. Regulatory Landscape 3.7. Country Parent Market Outlook 4. Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast, 2023 to 2033 4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) Analysis, 2018 to 2022 4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) Projections, 2023 to 2033 4.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis 4.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis 5. Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast 2023 to 2033, By Stamping 5.1. Introduction / Key Findings 5.2. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) Analysis By Stamping, 2018 to 2022 5.3. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) Analysis and Forecast By Stamping, 2023 to 2033 5.3.1. Hot Stamping 5.3.2. Cold Stamping 5.4. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis By Stamping, 2018 to 2022 5.5. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis By Stamping, 2023 to 2033 6. Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast 2023 to 2033, By Vehicle 6.1. Introduction / Key Findings 6.2. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) Analysis By Vehicle, 2018 to 2022 6.3. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) Analysis and Forecast By Vehicle, 2023 to 2033 6.3.1. Two-Wheeler 6.3.2. Three-Wheeler 6.3.3. Passenger Car 6.3.4. Commercial Vehicle 6.4. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis By Vehicle, 2018 to 2022 6.5. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis By Vehicle, 2023 to 2033 7. Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast 2023 to 2033, By Material 7.1. Introduction / Key Findings 7.2. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) Analysis by Material, 2018 to 2022 7.3. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) Analysis and Forecast by Material, 2023 to 2033 7.3.1. Steel 7.3.2. Aluminium 7.3.3. Others 7.4. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis by Material, 2018 to 2022 7.5. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis by Material, 2023 to 2033 8. Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast 2023 to 2033, By Process 8.1. Introduction / Key Findings 8.2. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) Analysis By Process, 2018 to 2022 8.3. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) Analysis and Forecast By Process, 2023 to 2033 8.3.1. Progressive Die Stamping 8.3.2. Tandem Stamping 8.3.3. Transfer Stamping 8.4. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis By Process, 2018 to 2022 8.5. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis By Process, 2023 to 2033 9. Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast 2023 to 2033, By Product 9.1. Introduction / Key Findings 9.2. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) Analysis By Product, 2018 to 2022 9.3. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) Analysis and Forecast By Product, 2023 to 2033 9.3.1. Body Stamping 220.127.116.11. BIW Parts 18.104.22.168. Chassis 9.3.2. Non-Body Stamping 22.214.171.124. Engine Parts 126.96.36.199. Transmission and Steering Parts 188.8.131.52. Braking and Suspension Parts 184.108.40.206. Electrical Parts 220.127.116.11. Fuel Delivery, Emission and Filtration 18.104.22.168. Safety Equipment and Seating System 22.214.171.124. Lighting Components 126.96.36.199. Cooling System 9.4. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis By Product, 2018 to 2022 9.5. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis By Product, 2023 to 2033 10. Market Structure Analysis 10.1. Competition Dashboard 10.2. Competition Benchmarking 10.3. Market Share Analysis of Top Players 10.3.1. By Country 10.3.2. By Stamping 10.3.3. By Vehicle 10.3.4. By Material 10.3.5. By Process 10.3.6. By Product 11. Competition Analysis 11.1. Competition Deep Dive 11.1.1. Automotive Stampings and Assemblies Ltd 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 11.1.2. JBM Group 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 11.1.3. Klt Automotive and Tubular Products Limited 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 11.1.4. Autocomp Corporation Panse Pvt. Ltd 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 11.1.5. Omax Auto Ltd 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 11.1.6. Mahindra CIE Automotive Limited 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 11.1.7. Sona Koyo Steering Systems Limited 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 11.1.8. Harsha Engineers Limited 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 11.1.9. Tata Autocomp Systems Limited 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 11.1.10. Cosma International (India) Private Limited 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 11.1.11. Yeshshree Press Comps Private Limited 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 11.1.12. Gestamp Automobile India Private Limited 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Profitability by Market Segments 18.104.22.168. Sales Footprint 22.214.171.124. Strategy Overview 126.96.36.199.1. Marketing Strategy 12. Assumptions & Acronyms Used 13. Research Methodology
Don't pay for what you don't need
Customize your report by selecting specific countries or regions and save 30%!
List of Tables
Table 1: Market Value (US$ Million) Forecast by Country, 2018 to 2033 Table 2: Market Value (US$ Million) Forecast by Stamping, 2018 to 2033 Table 3: Market Value (US$ Million) Forecast by Vehicle, 2018 to 2033 Table 4: Market Value (US$ Million) Forecast by Material, 2018 to 2033 Table 5: Market Value (US$ Million) Forecast by Process, 2018 to 2033 Table 6: Market Value (US$ Million) Forecast by Product, 2018 to 2033
List of Charts
Figure 1: Market Value (US$ Million) by Stamping, 2023 to 2033 Figure 2: Market Value (US$ Million) by Vehicle, 2023 to 2033 Figure 3: Market Value (US$ Million) by Material, 2023 to 2033 Figure 4: Market Value (US$ Million) by Process, 2023 to 2033 Figure 5: Market Value (US$ Million) by Product, 2023 to 2033 Figure 6: Market Value (US$ Million) by Country, 2023 to 2033 Figure 7: Market Value (US$ Million) Analysis by Country, 2018 to 2033 Figure 8: Market Value Share (%) and BPS Analysis by Country, 2023 to 2033 Figure 9: Market Y-o-Y Growth (%) Projections by Country, 2023 to 2033 Figure 10: Market Value (US$ Million) Analysis by Stamping, 2018 to 2033 Figure 11: Market Value Share (%) and BPS Analysis by Stamping, 2023 to 2033 Figure 12: Market Y-o-Y Growth (%) Projections by Stamping, 2023 to 2033 Figure 13: Market Value (US$ Million) Analysis by Vehicle, 2018 to 2033 Figure 14: Market Value Share (%) and BPS Analysis by Vehicle, 2023 to 2033 Figure 15: Market Y-o-Y Growth (%) Projections by Vehicle, 2023 to 2033 Figure 16: Market Value (US$ Million) Analysis by Material, 2018 to 2033 Figure 17: Market Value Share (%) and BPS Analysis by Material, 2023 to 2033 Figure 18: Market Y-o-Y Growth (%) Projections by Material, 2023 to 2033 Figure 19: Market Value (US$ Million) Analysis by Process, 2018 to 2033 Figure 20: Market Value Share (%) and BPS Analysis by Process, 2023 to 2033 Figure 21: Market Y-o-Y Growth (%) Projections by Process, 2023 to 2033 Figure 22: Market Value (US$ Million) Analysis by Product, 2018 to 2033 Figure 23: Market Value Share (%) and BPS Analysis by Product, 2023 to 2033 Figure 24: Market Y-o-Y Growth (%) Projections by Product, 2023 to 2033 Figure 25: Market Attractiveness by Stamping, 2023 to 2033 Figure 26: Market Attractiveness by Vehicle, 2023 to 2033 Figure 27: Market Attractiveness by Material, 2023 to 2033 Figure 28: Market Attractiveness by Process, 2023 to 2033 Figure 29: Market Attractiveness by Product, 2023 to 2033 Figure 30: Market Attractiveness by Country, 2023 to 2033