This Automotive Variable Discharge Oil Pump market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Variable Discharge Oil Pump market.
The automotive variable discharge oil pump adapts the delivery volume flow to the engine oil demand and avoids the unnecessary pumping of the oil that causes an increased fuel as well power consumption in the vehicle. Even after being a critical factor for engine health, lubrication increases fuel consumption and imposes a kind of parasitic load on the engine. The oil consumption in any engine depends on the bearing clearances, load, operating temperature, speed & state of the wear of the engine. The conventional mechanical oil pump is a function of the operating speed, and there is no control on the oil flow. The automotive variable discharge oil pump can also be combined with the vacuum pump and balancer shaft units.
Global Automotive Variable Discharge Oil Pump Market: Market Dynamics
The growing demand for fuel efficient vehicles coupled with the growing crisis for crude oil is driving the growth of the automotive variable discharge oil pump market. The increasing fuel prices across the globe is one of the major factor driving the market growth. The growing concerns for sustainable development and reducing carbon footprint, are widening the scope for automotive variable discharge oil pump market. The customization and tailor made solutions available in the form of automobile variable discharge oil pump are also contributing to the market.However, the high initial cost of investment is a restraining factor for the growth of the automotive variable discharge oil pump market.The use of pilot valve technology to bring an extra fuel economy improvement with accurate pressure control is widening the scope of the automotive variable discharge oil pump market. Since the market as well as governments are pushing the automobile manufacturers to improve emissions and fuel consumption; many manufacturers are evaluating all the opportunities in the engine system to reduce fuel loss. One of the prominent trends in the global automotive variable discharge oil pump market is the advent of 3-stage variable discharge oil pump. Another trend is the engagement of various OEMs (Own Equipment Manufacturers) in developing sustainable powertrain solutions. For instance, the development of electric automotive variable discharge oil pump for cooling transmission in a hybrid car.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Automotive Variable Discharge Oil Pump Market: Regional Outlook
The global automotive variable discharge oil pump market geographically is segmented as North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America and Europe hold a significant market share of automotive variable discharge oil pump market owing to the increasing awareness for optimum use of fuel. Furthermore, the increase in R & D activities related to aerospace and automobiles, wherein automotive variable discharge oil pump provide fuel efficiency, aids in boosting the growth of automotive variable discharge oil pump market in the region. The market in the APEJ is more inclined towards the growing demand for automotive variable discharge oil pump because of the increasing demand for cost and fuel efficient vehicles.
Global Automotive Variable Discharge Oil Pump Market: Prominent Players
Some of the prominent players in the global automotive variable discharge oil pump market are:
- Aisin World Corp. of America
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Denso Corporation
- Johnson Electric
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Magna International
- NIDEC GPM GmbH
- Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
- SHW Group
- Stackpole International
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Variable Discharge Oil Pump Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Automotive Variable Discharge Oil Pump Market: Market Segmentation
The global automotive variable discharge oil pump market can be segmented by the type of vehicle:
- Passenger cars (PC)
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)
Based on the material used in manufacturing, the global automotive variable discharge oil pump market can be segmented into:
Based on the position, the global automotive variable discharge oil pump market can be segmented into:
- Internal gear pump
- Exterior gear pump
Based on the type of power used, the global automotive variable discharge oil pump market can be segmented into:
Based on the type of application, the global automotive variable discharge oil pump market can be segmented into:
- Idle-Stop Systems
- Hybrid Systems
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Variable Discharge Oil Pump Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Variable Discharge Oil Pump Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Variable Discharge Oil Pump Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Variable Discharge Oil Pump Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.