Auxiliary power unit, the power source used for versatile infrastructures such as transport, different types of trucks, traveler autos, and airplane, plays a significant role in providing energy to naval ships and large aircrafts.
Asia- Pacific region to Witness Evidential Demand for Auxiliary Power Unit
The auxiliary power unit market is portioned into major seven regions including Japan, Asia Pacific, North America, Western Europe, Latin America, Eastern Europe, and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
From investments in the form of new manufacturing units to business expansions that facilitate serving the customers in APAC, major auxiliary power unit market participants are projected to leverage the flourishing opportunities in APAC. For instance, major players including Honeywell and TurbineAero are broadening the scope of their business to serve the Asian Market.
Apart from the Asia Pacific region, the North American region has been providing a substantial growth opportunity to prominent players in the auxiliary power unit market that can be attributed to noteworthy growth of the aerospace and aviation industries in North American region. Furthermore, manufacturers aim to accelerate their businesses by involving themselves in strategic ventures in order to build, design, and service auxiliary power unit in the United States.
Major Players to Enforce Key Strategies for Auxiliary Power Unit Business Expansion
Auxiliary Power Unit market participants are implementing strategies and focusing on key developments. The key players contributing to the auxiliary power unit market include Hamilton Sundstrand, Microturbo, Honeywell International Inc, The Marvin Group, Jenoptik AGh, Dewey Electronics Corporation, Kinetics Ltd, Liebherr-Aerospace Lindenberg GmbH, Eaton Fuel Systems Division, Hutchinson Aerospace & Industry (Barry Controls), Exotic Metals Forming Company LLC, and Falck Schmidt.
Honeywell was selected by Embraer Defense and Security officials for supplying auxiliary power unit for their two aircraft models providing them with cost-effectiveness and high reliability.
Antonov announced that the Hamilton Sundstrand would supply their auxiliary power unit to the light multirole transport aircrafts that are planned to be launched in Saudi Arabia in the year 2021.
Liebherr Aerospace is expanding its market footprint in China to extend their support for aircraft manufacturers in China with its customer service and liaison center in Shanghai.
Sustainable Developments to Facilitate Innovations in Auxiliary Power Unit Market
Companies aim to develop auxiliary power unit with effective solutions that facilitate fuel-efficiency compared to the traditional auxiliary power unit. The use of lithium-ion battery in place of the current lead-acid battery is also witnessed in the auxiliary power unit market, which provides greater energy within a smaller weight and volume footprint.
For instance, the globally recognized battery and charger manufacturer, Epsilor serving the defense application, planned to highlight its 6T battery. This was done by the company along with Marvin Land Systems, who would illustrate its customized range of auxiliary power unit.
The demand for a non-polluting auxiliary power unit for the next-generation aircrafts are triggering the outburst of the emission-free technology. The introduction of emission-free technology is transforming the auxiliary power unit market evidentially. The shift from battery-powered auxiliary power unit to all-electric auxiliary power unit is expected to boost the overall run-time and provide an environmentally clean alternative for the conventional auxiliary power unit powered by batteries.
Liebherr Aerospace and General Motors together plan to put this thought into action by replacing polluting auxiliary power unit with one incorporates fuel cell technology. With this though, the companies plan to supply auxiliary power units to prospective aircrafts.
Furthermore, the demand for quieter and noise-minimizing solutions is expected to influence the auxiliary power unit market where manufacturers are moving towards products offerings that could help control the noise. This is expected to bring innovative transformations to the next generation auxiliary power unit.
Segmentation of Auxiliary Power Unit Market to Determine the Sub-division of the Market
The auxiliary power unit market is subdivided based on factors including commercial aircraft, military aircraft, application, and military land vehicle.
- On the basis of commercial aircraft, the auxiliary power unit market is segmented into NBA, WBA, and VLA.
- The segments of the auxiliary power unit market when segmented based on military aircraft includes fighter and UAV.
- On the basis of application the auxiliary power unit market is segmented into marine and military.
- According to military land vehicle, the auxiliary power unit market is fragmented into segments including MBT and armored vehicles.
The auxiliary power unit market research report demonstrates an extensive evaluation of the market and includes thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and the data backed by the effective statistics and one that is industry-verified. The research report consists of estimations that are made by using methodologies and assumptions. The research report on auxiliary power unit market offers information and analysis depending on the regional segments, market segments, product type and application.
The report underwrites detailed evaluation on:
- Auxiliary Power Unit Market Taxonomy
- Key Market Influencers
- Valuation of the Auxiliary Power Unit Market
- Supply and Demand
- Major Trends and Challenges Witnessed in Market
- Key Players involved in the Market
- Value Chain
The geographical evaluation of the auxiliary power unit market includes seven key regions:
- North America Market for Auxiliary Power Unit (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America Auxiliary Power Unit Market (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe Auxiliary Power Unit Market (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe Market for Auxiliary Power Unit (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Auxiliary Market for Auxiliary Power Unit (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Japan Market for Auxiliary Power Unit
- Middle East & Africa Market for Auxiliary Power Unit (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
Primary information, quantitative and qualitative evaluation done by industry analysts, key inputs attained from industry participants and industry experts across the value chain are compiled into the auxiliary power unit market research report. Moreover, the report provides a detailed analysis of the trends in the parent market, the factors governing the market, macro-economic factors, and the segment-wise market attractiveness. In addition, the report traces the qualitative impact of the several factors on the regions and segments of the market.
The report illustrates:
- Deep-rooted parent market outlook
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Current, historical and predicted Market Size in terms of value and volume
- Current industry developments and trends
- Competitive landscape
- Major Players- Product Offerings and strategies
- Regions, potential and niche segments exhibiting promising growth
- Unbiased perspective on market performance
- Necessary information for market players for sustaining and enhancing their market footprint.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.