This Blood Cancer Treatment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Blood Cancer Treatment market.
Blood cancer is a general term used for the cancers that affect blood, bone marrow or lymphatic system. Most of these cancers start in bone marrow where blood cells (RBC, WBC and platelets) are produced from bone marrow stem cells. In cancerous condition, differentiation of bone marrow stem cells is interrupted to produce abnormal blood cells which hamper the normal functioning of the blood. There are 4 types of blood cancers such as leukemia, Hodgkin lymphoma (HL), non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) and multiple myeloma. Blood cancers develop due to combination of genetic and environmental factors including but not limited to exposure to ionizing radiation, benzene and other petrochemicals, prior chemotherapy, smoking etc.
Plenty of chemotherapeutic agents are available commercially for the treatment of blood cancer such as Leukeran, Gleevec, Cytarine, Neosar, Oncotrex etc. Several new drugs for blood cancer treatment are in clinical trials such as Panobinostat (Phase 2), Bortezomib (phase 4), Oncofetal Ag (phase 1), Volasertib (phase 2) which are likely to launch in next 5-10 years.
Blood Cancer Treatment Market: Drivers and Restraints
High incidence rate of blood cancers in US (leukemia-13.0, NHL-19.8, HL-2.7, myeloma-6.7 cases per 100,000 population in 2014) is the major driver for the growth of blood cancer treatment market in US. Advancement in technology, personalized medicine, cost effective treatment procedures are few other factors predicted to keep up the growth of global blood cancer treatment market. However, divergent nature of blood cancers and increasing stringency in the regulatory requirements are some of the major restraints limiting the growth of global blood cancer treatment market.
Blood Cancer Treatment Market: Overview
Due of the availability of variety of chemotherapeutic agents for the blood cancer treatment, market for chemotherapeutic agents is expected to hold a greater share in global blood cancer treatment market. Innovative blood cancer treatment procedures are expected to launch into the market in the forecast period. This will also help to increase the market volume. However, expiry of some of the commonly used drugs such as Erbitux (2014), Rituxan (2019), Gleevec (2015), Herceptin (2023) is anticipated to uplift the generic cancer market within the forecast period. Monoclonal antibodies and other immunological treatments are generally known for their lesser side effects and better efficacy. Few biological agents like Peg interferone α-2b and Drotrecogine α are already launched into the US market which are expected to generate the remarkable revenue.
Blood Cancer Treatment Market: Regional Overview
Geographically, the global blood cancer treatment market is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa.North America takes the largest share of global blood cancer treatment market followed by Europe. The global blood cancer treatment market is expected to grow in future due to increasing investment by multinational companies in cancer research.
Blood Cancer Treatment Market: Key Players
Roche group is one of the leading provider of blood cancer treatment drugs. Some of the key players in blood cancer treatment market are Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Merc & Co., Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, AbbVie Inc., Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd., Celgen Corporation, Amgen Inc., Teva pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. To name a few.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Blood Cancer Treatment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Blood Cancer Treatment Market: Segmentation
The global blood cancer treatment market has been classified on the basis of application, end use and geography.
Based on application, the global blood canner treatment market is divided into following:
- Radiation therapy
- Targeted therapy
- Stem cell transplantation
Based on end user type, the global blood canner treatment market is divided into following:
- Cancer rehabilitation centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Blood Cancer Treatment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Blood Cancer Treatment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Blood Cancer Treatment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Blood Cancer Treatment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)