This Body In White market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Body In White market.
Body in White Market: Introduction
Body in white refers to the phase during automotive manufacturing when the automotive body components/frameworks of the automotive structure are joined together with the help of different techniques, such as riveting, welding, laser brazing, bonding and clinching. Body in white is a term used to refer to the structure before chassis sub-assemblies, engine and trim have been assembled in the frame of the automobile. The trim assembly includes electronics, upholstery, seats, door locks/handles and glasses. Body in white of the automobile is made from a material that has sufficient mechanical strength to bear the weight of frames and components and provides a rigid and stable platform for the suspension to have efficient control over the vehicle. It also enables the passenger module to better protect the occupants in the event of a collision. In the recent years, the manufacturers have been compelled to decrease the weight of the automobile frame to bring down the overall weight of the automobile. This move will eventually decrease carbon emission below the acceptable limit. Moreover, it will also lead to increase in efficiency of the vehicle. So R&D is being carried out in this field for the development of a more efficient and lighter body in white structure with optimum strength and flexibility.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Body in White Market: Market Dynamics
The main factors behind the growth of the body in white market are the growth in production and expansion in the automobile sector across the globe. R&D is being done on Body in white material to optimize its strength as well as decrease the weight of the vehicle and increase its efficiency. Also, growing focus of automobile manufacturers on vehicle weight reduction without compromising its quality and work is expected to increase the demand for body in white made from lighter materials. Apart from this, the body in white is an integral structure for all automobiles and hence, the development of automobile sector will also add to the growth of the global body in white market.
Body in White Market: Regional Outlook
Europe holds a major share in the global body in white market owing to the presence of prominent OEM players in this region and is followed by North America. However, Asia Pacific is expected to show significant growth during the forecast period owing to increase in per capita income of countries in this region and much less concentration of vehicles as compared to North America and Europe. Also, government initiatives in countries, such as India and China, will promote manufacturing and also contribute to the growth of this market. Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific regions are expected to hold more than half of the total share in the global Body in white market. Rest of the world is estimated to account for a relatively small share in the Body in white market.
Body in White Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants operating across the value chain of the global Body in white Market are:
- Gestamp Automoción
- KIRCHHOFF Automotive GmbH
- AKKA Technologies
- Magna International Inc.
- Martinrea International Inc.
- BENTELER International AG
- voestalpine Automotive Components Cartersville Inc.
- Plastic Omnium Co.
- Tower International
- Dura Automotive Systems
- Autoneum Holding AG
- KWD Automotive AG & Co. KG
- CIE Automotive, S.A.
- Badve Group
- PANSE Group of Companies
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Body In White Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Body in White Market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of material type, the body in white market can be segmented as follows:
On the basis of vehicle type, the body in white market can be segmented as follows:
- Electric Vehicle
- Passenger vehicle
- Light commercial vehicle (LCV)
- Heavy commercial vehicle (HCV)
On the basis of the product type, the body in white market can be segmented as follows:
- Frame Mounted Structure
- Monocoque Structure
On the basis of production method, the body in white Market can be segmented as follows:
- Hot Stamping
- Cold Stamping
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Body In White Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Body In White Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Body In White Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Body In White Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.