This Boxboard Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Boxboard Packaging market.
Boxboard Packaging Market – Overview
Boxboard is a paperboard grade which is made up of multiple layers of mechanical and chemical pulp. Boxboard for packaging a range of products from cosmetics to electronics. Across the globe, consumers are becoming environmentally conscious; they are paying attention to the product, whether it is environmentally sustainable or not. To meet the consumer's preference industries are focusing on providing better boxboard packaging solutions, which saves energy and has a lower environmental impact. The boxboard packaging system is rigid; they hold their shape, which leads to less warping and better properties. In today's world, boxboard is an essential raw material used in the packaging industry. Boxboard packaging is manufactured from wood pulp or paper stocks or even the combination of these. Boxboard packaging can be of two type's clay coated or folding. The clay coated provides resistance to fading and excellent printing surface; on the other hand, folding boxboards utilize a variety of raw material which permits better folding and is also known as folding boxboard (FBB). The benefit of using folding boxboard packaging is that the box has two sides which features a semi-gloss finish on one side and a natural non-coated finish on the other side. Boxboards packaging demand is anticipated to grow in the coming years.
Boxboard Packaging Market – Dynamics
The consumers get attracted towards visually enticing products, the boxboard packaging provides a unique finish to the product's packaging. Packaging of a product is mandatory to achieve the products safety, extended product storage, and maintain the quality of the product. Boxboard packaging utilizes recycled materials, along with being rigid, boxboard packaging system provides stability, and due to its excellent surface for printing the product appears more attractive to the final consumer.
A few benefits of using boxboard packaging are–
- Printing can be done using vibrant colors
- It can be folded intricately
- Looks appealing and is ideal for retail boxes
- Easily recyclable unless printed with metalized ink or laminated with plastic
These factors together attribute to the growing demand of boxboard packaging products. Anticipated that in the coming years, the boxboard packaging system will witness and upsurge growth due to its increasing popularity, the product manufacturers will opt for boxboard packaging to boost their sales.
Boxboard Packaging Market – Regional outlook
The boxboard packaging market is anticipated to witness growth globally. Geographically, Asia Pacific is a region where boxboard packaging market will grow at an exponential rate in the coming years due to the developing countries like India and China, where food and beverages, electronics, FMCG and pharmaceutical industries are emerging due to economic development. The European region will display the growth of boxboard packaging at a moderate and steady pace because of the paper recycling regulations imposed by the government. In North America, the boxboard packaging market will exhibit a slow growth rate due to the matured market demand.
Boxboard Packaging Market – Key players
The list of key players in the boxboard packaging market are enlisted below –
- International Paper
- Mayr-Melnhof Karton
- Nippon paper group
- Metsa Board Oyj
- Stora Enso
- ITC Limited
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Our regional analysis of includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Boxboard Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Boxboard Packaging Market – Segmentation
The Boxboard packaging market is segmented by material type, product type, thickness, and end use.
On the basis of material type, the global boxboard packaging market is segmented into -
- Coated Unbleached Kraft Paperboard
- Bleached Kraft Paperboard
- Recycled Paper
On the basis of product type, the global boxboard packaging market is segmented into -
- Folding Carton
- Tubes & Cores
On the basis of thickness, the global boxboard packaging market is segmented into -
- From 0.75mm to 1mm
- From 1.1mm to 2.3 mm
On the basis of end use, the global boxboard packaging market is segmented into -
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetic
- Home Care
- Electrical & Electronics
- Chemical & Lubricants
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing boxboard packaging market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth boxboard packaging market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected boxboard packaging market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in boxboard packaging
- Competitive landscape of the boxboard packaging market
- Strategies for key players in boxboard packaging and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth in boxboard packaging market
- A neutral perspective on boxboard packaging market performance
- Must-have information for boxboard packaging market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Boxboard Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Boxboard Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Boxboard Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Boxboard Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)