Chelated Minerals are commonly used for stabilizing bipolar disorder, supporting healthy growth, building strong bones and muscles, and improving the immune system. It is used by some consumer as dietary supplement. Chelated minerals are organic forms of essential minerals including magnesium, iron, and zinc. Human and animals prefer chelation minerals over the inorganic minerals, in turn results in heavy demand and register a significant growth over the forecast period. Chelated minerals influences a wide diversity of functions, counting gene expression, cell signaling, cell division, DNA and protein synthesis, and animal growth, immune function and development, amalgamation of essential proteins such as keratin and collagen, reproduction, tissue and bone development, and protection against oxidative hassle. Therefore the market for Chelated metals is anticipated to have a positive growth over the forecast period.
Increasing awareness for uptake of minerals among consumer owing to its demand
Preference of consumer is towards consuming a supplementary amount of protein-rich-diet due to rapid change in consumer lifestyle and rise in their disposable income. Moreover, the demand for nutritional and high-quality animal feed has increased, owing to a rise in animal diseases due to contaminated food, in turn, propels the demand of chelated minerals. Mounting feed production and massive potential for the aquaculture segment, especially in the Asia Pacific region, provides an ample of opportunities for chelated minerals market; owing to the rising demand for micronutrients. The factor mentioned above is the reason for the boost the demand of chelation market.
Chelated Minerals: Key players
Some of the key players of the Chelated Minerals in the global market are Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), BASF SE, Koninklijke, DSM N.V.,Nutreco N.V., Kemin Industries Inc., Invivo Group, China National Bluestar (Group) Co., Ltd., Altech Corporation.
Chelated Minerals Market Opportunities
Rising awareness towards the well-being of consumer, due to which consumers prefer natural ingredients to minimize the health issues so that they can incorporate natural ingredients in their daily life directly or indirectly. As Chelated minerals have more benefits over inorganic trace minerals, and therefore the consumption of chelated minerals is increasing rapidly because it contains natural ingredients, owing to the demand of chelated minerals. Due to an increase in the use of Chelated Minerals, the number of manufacturers in North America has increased rapidly. Thence, significant market growth is expected to be attain By the North American Chelated market. Chelated minerals are promoting the healthier growth of animals and also improving their fertility rate. Due to the insufficient amount of minerals, people are consuming it the form of liquid as well solid form directly or indirectly, which helps them to absorb other metals also. Manufacturers of chelated minerals can also increase their market potential in developing region such as Asia. As there is a higher demand for chelated minerals in animal feed, it is also is in demand by the consumer in the dietary supplement, where manufacturers can promote their product easily. These are the listed reason which is driving the demand for chelated minerals.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Chelated Minerals market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as application, chelating agent, type, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Chelated minerals market Segments
- Chelated minerals market Dynamics
- Chelated minerals market Size
- Chelated minerals Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to chelated minerals system market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in chelated minerals market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of chelated minerals.
- Value Chain Analysis of the chelated minerals market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Chelated Minerals: Market Segmentation
On the basis of form, the global Chelated Minerals market has been segmented as –
On the basis of product type, the global Chelated Minerals market has been segmented as-
- Copper chelated minerals
- Zinc chelated minerals
- Chromium chelated minerals
- Calcium chelated minerals
- Iron chelated minerals
- Potassium chelated minerals
- Manganese chelated minerals
- Selenium chelated minerals
- Blended chelated minerals
- Molybdenum chelated minerals
- Other minerals
On the basis of Chelating Agent, Others the global chelated minerals market has been segmented as-
- Amino acid
- Polysaccharide complex
On the basis of application, the global Chelated Minerals has been segmented as-
- Animal feed
- Dietary supplement
- Functional food and Beverages
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the Chelated minerals market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Chelated minerals market
- Competitive landscape of the Chelated minerals market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Chelated minerals market performance
- Must-have information for Chelated minerals market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.