This Chest-style insulated containers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Chest-style insulated containers market.
Chest-style insulated containers: Overview
Chest-style insulated containers consist of specially designed packaging shippers and containers that maintain a stable temperature environment so as to minimize the packaged product’s exposure during transit to high or low temperature. Chest-style insulated containers are intended to preserve the heat-sensitive products 'proper temperature because it serves as a protective cover to protect the goods from damage and spoilage. Chest-style insulated containers are used mainly in the healthcare, food & beverage, and chemical industries to transport and store temperature-sensitive goods at a temperature-conserving environment.
Chest-style insulated containers: Dynamics
One of the major factors driving the market growth of Chest-style insulated containers is widening the global supply chain. Rising shipment of pharmaceutical goods over the longer distance that requires optimum temperature handling over the longer period of time is increasing demand for Chest-style insulated containers. Growing logistics of clinical testing, which require temperature chest-style insulated solutions, is expected to further foster market growth over the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Chest-style insulated containers costs are expected to impede the market growth of the industry. Such advanced technologies such as vacuum insulated panels are costly as compared to traditional PUR and EPS shippers are expected to hamper the Chest-style insulated containers market growth over the forecast time frame.
Increasing rental packaging solution adoption is expected to restrict the growth of Chest-style insulated containers in the industry. For starters, In January 2016, Pelican Biothermal, a pioneer in Chest-style insulated containers catering to the healthcare industry, began offering its passive Credo Xtreme shippers standard 12-day rentals on demand. Consequently, the growing acceptance of the rental packaging solution is expected to inhibit market growth.
Shifting preferences between pharmaceutical manufacturers towards ocean freight from air freight transport is projected to stimulate market growth in Chest-style insulated containers to increase market development. The shipping of goods across the ocean needs substantially different Chest-style insulated containers, which is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for Chest-style insulated containers manufacturers to launch revolutionary packaging solutions.
Continuous product innovation on the market is a phenomenon, and this is expected to fuel demand growth over the forecast period for Chest-style insulated containers. For example, CSafe announced in November 2019 that it has increased its passive packaging portfolio by introducing the new AcuTemp Plus Series to meet the cold chain needs of commercial pharma, clinical trials, and cell and gene therapy.
The growing trend of major players taking smart strategies such as mergers and acquisitions to extend their presence is expected to accelerate the growth of Chest-style insulated containers on the market. Great Point Partners ("GPP") today revealed, for example, in August 2017 that Softbox Systems ("Softbox") a GPP II Portfolio company has acquired Tempack Packaging Solutions ("Tempack") based in Barcelona, Spain. Tempack focuses on the production and manufacture of packaging solutions for the transport of pharmaceutical goods immune to high temperature values.
Chest-style insulated containers: Regional Outlook
Growing good distribution practices and regulations promote the growth of Chest-style insulated containers in the industry. In particular in North America and Europe, prescription and drug control authorities enforce stringent regulations for the distribution and handling of prescription goods.
Increasing demand for medicines and development in India is expected to provide enormous growth opportunities for the Chest-style insulated containers industry. The pharmaceutical industry in India was estimated at USD 33 billion in 2017, according to the India Brand Equity Foundation. India's domestic pharmaceutical industry turnover in 2018 amounted to Rs 1, 29,015 (US$ 18.12 billion), up 9.4 per cent year-on-year (Rs) from Rs 1, 16,389 (US$ 17.87 billion) in 2017.
Chest-style insulated containers: Key Players
- Sonoco Products Company
- Cold Chain Technologies
- Pelican Biothermal
- Snyder Industries Inc.
- Sofrigram SA Ltd.
- Inmark Packaging
- VA-Q-tec AG
- ACH Foam Technologies LLC
- Envirotainer Ltd
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Chest-style insulated containers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Chest-style insulated containers: Segmentation
By Application type, the global Chest-style insulated containers market is segmented into -
By End Use type, the global Chest-style insulated containers market is segmented into -
- Food & Beverages
- Others (Chemical, Industrial, etc.)
Chest-style insulated containers Market: Report Highlights
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the global Chest-style insulated containers market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the global Chest-style insulated containers, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in Chest-style insulated containers
- Competitive landscape in the global Chest-style insulated containers market strategies for key players operating in the protective fabrics and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the global Chest-style insulated containers market
- Must-have information for global Chest-style insulated containers market to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Chest-style insulated containers Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Chest-style insulated containers Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Chest-style insulated containers Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Chest-style insulated containers Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)