This Clinical Chairs market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Clinical Chairs market.
Clinical chairs are specifically designed to ensure safety, health, and comfort to the patient and assist the staff during any medical examination or treatment. These clinical chairs are designed specifically to the medical needs of the patient and provide better access of patients to the doctors. Clinical chairs can be manually operated or are powered by batteries. Clinical chairs are extensively being used for mobility purposes. As per to the 2013 data provided by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 53 million people in the U.S. suffered from some kind of disability. The major cause of disability noted by the CDC, in 2015, was mobility disability, which resulted around 1 in 8 adults among all disabled cases. Clinical chairs assist people with mobility issues and are tremendously used for various other medical procedures, such as dental, ENT, Gynaecology, Nephrology, etc. Clinical chairs are one of the most important aspects of all the medical furniture available for any medical treatment or examination.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Clinical Chairs Market: Drivers and Restraints-
Increasing incidence of lifestyle-related diseases, like obesity, cardiovascular diseases, paralysis, spinal injuries etc. and rise in geriatric population requiring mobility assistance are two major factors driving the clinical chairs market. Growing healthcare outlays, globally, and innovations of new and improved clinical chairs for better and more efficient treatment or examination of the patient are also expected to boost the demand for clinical chairs, leading to the market growth for clinical chairs during the forecast period. These clinical chairs provide flexibility and ease to the patients. Increasing awareness about the comfort of clinical chairs and increasing healthcare expenditure might also trigger market growth for clinical chairs market over the forecast period. However, lack of trained medical professionals for operating advanced clinical chairs and high costs associated with certain clinical chairs might obstruct the market growth for clinical chairs over the forecast period.
Clinical Chairs Market: Overview
Global Clinical Chairs market has undergone tremendous growth due to growing demand for rehabilitation, emergency, and mobility. Clinical Chairs are being extensively used for acute care, primary care, community hospital care, dental care, and rehabilitation purposes. As per the report published by the U.S. Census Bureau, in 2014, people aged 65 and above were around 46.2 million in number and are expected to reach upto 98 million by the end of 2060. By these estimations, the geriatric population is projected to reach to 1.6 billion globally. Increase in geriatric population is expected to increase the patient base and thus, further boosting the demand for clinical chairs.
Clinical Chairs Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geography wise, Clinical Chairs market is divided into eight regions viz. North-America, Asia- Pacific excluding China & Japan, China, Japan, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. North America’s Clinical Chairs market is expanding because of the high rate of adoption rate and installations and it is projected to remain dominant during the forecast period due to an increase in healthcare expenditure. Europe’s market for clinical chairs is also expected to grow during the forecast period, owing it to good product penetration and the high number of healthcare settings in the region. The Middle East & Africa Clinical Chairs market is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate due to poor healthcare infrastructure and lack of trained professionals in the region.
Clinical Chairs Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the market participants in the Global Clinical Chairs market identified across the value chain include: ArjoHuntleigh, Stryker Corporation, Hill-Rom, Inc., Graham Field Health Products, Inc., Invacare Corporation, Columbia Medical, HARD Manufacturing Co., Inc., Dentsply Sirona, Fresenius medical care, Danaher, Midmark Corp., and PLANMECA OY.
The research report on Clinical Chairs market presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Clinical Chairs Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Clinical Chairs Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, Clinical Chairs Market has been segmented on the basis of application, product type, modality, end users and geography.
On the basis of product type, Clinical Chairs Market can be segmented as:
- Examination Chairs
- Birthing Chairs
- Blood Drawing Chairs
- Cardiac Chairs
- Dialysis Chairs
- Mammography Chairs
- Treatment Chairs
- ENT Chairs
- Ophthalmic Chairs
- Dental Chairs
- Rehabilitation Chairs
- Pediatric Chairs
- Geriatric Chairs
- Bariatric Chairs
On the basis of modality, Clinical Chairs Market can be segmented as:
- Manual Clinical Chairs
- Semi-Automated Clinical Chairs
- Fully-Automated Clinical Chairs
On the basis of end users, Clinical Chairs Market can be segmented as:
- Acute Care Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Dental Clinics
- Rehabilitation Centers
On the basis of geography, Clinical Chairs Market can be segmented as:
- North- America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding China & Japan
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Clinical Chairs Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Clinical Chairs Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Clinical Chairs Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Clinical Chairs Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)